Part 15:

Devin would emerge from behind me before I could get a word in to respond to the officers.  Once he took control of the conversation I would proceed to walk back into the bedroom.  Force some reason guilt would emerge in his voice as he probably felt had he not stood his ground and left him out in the world alone that he would have not gone to dauphin county prison.  His personal feelings would emerge knowing that when Nate goes to prison he causes problems for himself and always gets abused behind bar's.   In my personal opinion Nate belongs in a mental hospital and rehabilitation. For that matter so does Devin.
    Our brief honeymoon phase would take a turn for the worse when Devin decided to randomly gather clothes for an excuse to go to Doug's apartment where he lived with his girlfriend Cat.   Cat would support Doug by working at the local McDonald's.  And no pun intended but when the cat's away Doug and Devin would play.  Catching Devin in the restroom and Doug answering the door naked , Doug would quickly say that it wasn't what it looked like.  I wouldn't leave because I knew exactly what was going on.  Aiming for the truth Devin and I would start to argue.  With Devin throwing in my face and insinuating that I raped him in his sleep which wasn't the case.   His demeanor and tone changed as once again in the presence of Doug he would act different.   Once I began to have enough and say I'm leaving Devin.  You win! I go to leave and Devin stops me and jumps into my arms.  Just as Doug is about to apply his two cents Devin would respond " shut up Doug, I'm doing more to help the situation than you are." Looking back I can only imagine that the statement he said in anger to him was conformation that I was correct.    Shaggy "it wasn't me" comes to mind as when I replay how this played out.
   During this time while Nate was away suddenly new characters emerged. Coming home from work to meet Dillion.  Immediately, Devin felt it was necessary to go to his house and do laundry. It was a repeated pattern in which laundry was his excuse to have a secret affair.   3 hours later Devin would emerge dropping his laundry on the floor and running to the bathroom. 10 minutes later Dillion comes running in afterwards and hesitates before stopping at Devin's bedroom door.  Immediately I knew what was going on.  Devin was cleaning the cum out of him in the restroom as him and Dillon just had sex.  Dillon would immediately explain to me that he was straight and didn't like Devin in that way.  Which made me suspicious even more.   When Devin was around Dillion his demeanor changed as it was more feminine.  Dillion was allowed to disrespect Devin and I was the only one made to look bad for making people show Devin respect in his own home.  Once again a familiar strategy would come as he would complain about Dillion behind his back and to his face melt like butter all while gaslighting me into saying I was crazy for seeing what I saw.   A level of psychological torture I wouldn't wish on anyone.   Why would anyone lie about being raped and proceed to sleep with someone who is an accused rapist of women.  This doing the laundry routine would happen a few times in a repeated pattern that would always result in him running home and directly to the restroom.  The pain was insufferable and I could only imagine the torture put hambone through.   Laying low for a year and a half clean from meth is when I fell in love with Devin.  The person he was before was not the person I was seeing before me and it was a scary attachment when he would pull to the surface with me the person I always knew.  His personality would switch like something out of United States of Tara around everyone else and by me caring to communicate was met with anger and resentment. 
   When I called him out for being two faced and confronting Dillion.  YEET  as he throws something at me " I'll fuckin kill you". Yet another moment of confirmation that I was right all along.   Once again every effort I made to leave was stopped as the second time he ran home the expression on his face read that he allowed Dillion to brutally rape him as he sat on the floor in front of the bathroom.   He would deny it and say I was crazy but explain why the man was sleeping in his bed? It was because he had court the following day.  I knew he needed to wake up as I was awake when I saw the time but it wasn't my responsibility.  Devin slept next to me in my arms and Dillion woke up pissed he over slept.  Entering the living room area where my king size bed from my old place lay with Devin and I snuggling.   Through Dillion's loud and inconsiderately going through Devin's belongings I look at Devin and see the anger on his face.  He could kill Dillion by the look on his face.  I can't prove it but without a doubt Dillion raped Devin.   His anger was because Dillion wouldn't stop.  And Devin sleeping next to me was confirmation of his guilt. 
Regardless I was stuck with no where to go and my love for Devin.  Whom, lost his phone so we had to share my iPhone 14 Plus.    Not only was I experiencing knowing the truth and feeling pain I sat in bed with no way to distract myself because Devin had my phone in the bathtub with him for one of his 3 hours beauty routines.   I would softly ask him if we could watch a movie when he got out and he responded yes.  
   Out of the tub he would express his interest in watching one of his favorite movies and at this moment it was like I got to lay next to my baby and watch a movie.  A purest form of intimacy that I was hoping for.   Just as we hit play on the movie.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

What the fuck?! It was Dillion as he welcomes himself in. My intimate moment was ruined because he welcomes himself to the movie we were watching.  Immediately feeling like a third wheel as I see him smiling at Dillion in the dark.  Every time I noticed he would look away.  Dillion would talk throughout the movie which left me stewing inside.   Devin's ability to read my emotions as he would look at me and say if you don't want him here then tell him to leave.   In my head I was like, why couldn't he?   Explaining he was being nice out of fear he stole his phone.   Once again I was made to look like an asshole as I told Dillion to get the fuck on somewhere and explaining how he ruined our night.  It was an uncomfortable sight as he looked at the photos of me and my best friend Christine and say " I'd fuck the shit outta her." As he left.  This was just the beginning of the circus of criminals that Devin allowed to have access to his personal space and body.  I'm upset to my stomach as I relive the emotions Devin put me through as if it were yesterday.   It was only last year....2023