𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 - 28

Hie Barbies
________________________________________

Two month had passed, and Jungkook had made significant progress in his recovery. Tae had been by his side throughout, spending countless sleepless nights and shedding many tears, but it was all worth it to see Jungkook finally well again. Today was the day Jungkook would be discharged from the hospital and return home.

Jin and Namjoon were there to help Tae with transferring Jungkook to their home. They carefully wheeled Jungkook's wheelchair out of the hospital room, while Tae walked beside them, his eyes filled with relief and happiness.

"I can't believe we're finally taking you home, Kook''...tae smiled

''let's go''... jungkook smiled and wrapped his one arm around tae's waist

"We're all glad to see you doing better, Jungkook. Take it easy and focus on your recovery''... Namjoon said , jin smiled at both

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of him''...tae said looking at jungkook who leaned in but stopped when two people coughed tae blushed and they walked ahead.

With Jin and Namjoon's help, they carefully loaded Jungkook into the car and headed towards their home. Tae couldn't stop smiling, knowing that they were finally leaving the hospital behind.

As Tae drove away from the hospital, Jungkook sat beside him in the passenger seat, his smile reflecting the relief and happiness they both felt. Their hands were intertwined, a silent reassurance of their unbreakable bond.

Tae stole glances at Jungkook, taking in the sight of him sitting there, safe and sound beside him after the harrowing ordeal they had just been through. He couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with gratitude for having Jungkook by his side once again.

"Feels good to finally have you back with me, Kook''...tae squeezed his hand gently

"Yeah, it does. I missed being home with you''... jungkook carrased his soft hands with a smile

"We've been through a lot, but we made it through together. That's what matters''....tae smiled softly focusing on the road

"Definitely. I couldn't have done it without you, Tae''... jungkook nodded

They drove in comfortable silence for a while, the hum of the car's engine providing a soothing backdrop to their thoughts. Tae couldn't shake off the feeling of relief coursing through him, knowing that they were finally together to their regular schedule of being together

As they neared their home, Tae's heart swelled with anticipation for the fresh start awaiting them. Whatever challenges lay ahead, he knew they would face them together, stronger than ever before.

They settled into their home, Tae held Jungkook's hand tightly, their fingers intertwined with a sense of security and love. They walked inside, greeted by the familiar comfort of their surroundings, while the guards took care of their belongings, ensuring everything was in its place.

Jungkook eased himself onto the couch, but Tae's concern for his well-being was evident as he asked if Jungkook was hungry. Jungkook, however, shook his head, his gaze softening as he pulled Tae onto his lap, eliciting a gasp from Tae.

"You're still not fully recovered, Kook''... Tae expressed his worry, his voice laced with concern.

"I'm more than okay, babe''.... Jungkook reassured him with a chuckle, his arms encircling Tae, providing him with warmth and comfort.

But Tae had something more pressing on his mind, something that weighed heavily on his heart. With his head resting against Jungkook's chest, he voiced his plea, his voice tinged with emotion.