𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 - 30 [M]

Hie Barbies
________________________________________

Jungkook Tenderly, his thumb ran down tae's face caressing it lightly. Jungkook's hands ran down tae's body, leaving every inch of his skin with chills like always.

They didn’t take their eyes off each other, when they slowly undressed each one another, one pieces of clothing by one pieces of clothing, leaving the both of jungkook and tae naked.

With jungkook’s eyes staring down at me like it was first time he is been seeing his wifey for the very first time..

''you got more beautiful and curvaceous''... jungkook said as he pressed lingering kisses on both of his nipples tae squirm he always loved hearing praises from him

''You are so stunning''.. jungkook whispered as he pecked Tae's button nose, it made the heat rise to tae's cheeks. He let his fingertip run along his jawline, looking vulnerably at him...

''i love when you compliments me''...tae confessed with the last smile

'' You are so beautiful''...he said, as he took his lips in a loving yet hungry kiss, both hummed into the kiss, Tae's moans getting gulp my jungkook

Jungkook spread his sore lips as his tongue met hiis, desperate to taste tae's sweetness. He left a trail of damp yet mildly kisses down his body, sucking special places, forcing him to grind every time his tongue hit a spot just right...

Tae grabbed around jungkook's neck, pressing his wet tongue further against his skin as he continued licking down to his tights. He caressed tae softly on each thigh, loving the little noises that fled out from his shuddering lips.

''kook''... He gasped, biting his lip harshly.

He planted two more kisses on each thigh, before looking up at him, sending me smirk. Tae reached out for him, filtering his fingers into his dark hair and pulled him up to himself

''kook, kiss me more''....tae exhaled, almost begging him too.

Jungkook smiled closed the gap between them once again, but this time tae pulled him further into the kiss. He gripped around his hips harshly, raising his lower body a little as tae wrapped his legs around his waist, craving to feel him inside him..

In meantime as he entered was about to thrust himself in, he back out to look at tae who watched how the pleasure consumed his face as he pushed his boner into him, soothingly.

He closed his eyes, dropping his mouth a little. It made tae stretch his neck so he could suck on jungkook's whimpering lips. Jungkook pulled out a few inches before slowing pressing himself back into tae's greeting body, letting out minor moans.

Jungkook once again pulled out of tae, barely having himself inside him just to tease his squirming wifey, but then pushed back in again. He was being very gentle yet a pure tease for tae, it somehow made this feel as more craving and longing

Tae's nails were digging into his bare skin on the back, leaving a red and probably sore trail down his tense body, before reaching his butt, his slow thrusts was everything for tae at this moment

But at one point tae wanted him to fuck him harder so he grabbed around it, pushing his length even further into his body, this time filling every inch of him out entirely.

''fuck, aren't you so eager?''

''i don't really love when you go slow''

''let me do faster then''

''yes f~fuck yess, like th~this moree''

Jungkook moaned, the pleasure rushing over his body recklessly. Tae pushed up his lower body, greedily wanting to feel more friction as jungkook helped him with the move.

Both were reaching their point, feeling their skin rubbing against each other’s. Jungkook's hand found his chin and lifted it up.

''Look at me, I want you to look at me while, me ruining you''...he demanded while tae nodded aggressively feeling him close

Tae did was he said and met his eyes. They were looking at each other tenderly, barely breathing, not even blinking. His  mouth found jungkook’s thumb and started sucking on it making jungkook to grunt out loudly at his action...

They both burst in a moment of bliss as the pleasure swallowed them up and left them with no strength in their  bodies.

Jungkook rolled to the side, laying down next to tae catching his breath. They tried controlling their breathes, but were still struggling with it. They laid here for a moment, not speaking, panting massively..

''This felt different, didn’t it?''...jungkook asked, breaking the silence.

Tae glimpsed over at him, who ran his hand through his hair. He turned his head and looked at jungkook, then he nodding. His cheeks were red, his collarbone had marks from jungkook's teeth and his hair was steamy...

''you know tae''... jungkook begun

''I fell for you, hard. I was so deep into you already back then and as the time passed it became more intense to this point I am obsessed with you''.... jungkook said pulling tae on top of him who smiled lazily at his random confession.

''i love you''.. tae whispered back to him. Jungkook reached out for his cheek, tae pressed it against his hand, letting his love consume him slowly...

''love you too''...Jungkook leaned in, giving tae two quick but tender kisses, before letting his forehead rest against his naked shoulder.

'' I’ve been watching you for years, you just never noticed me that much''...he whispered, letting his cold nose stroke his collarbone.

''i have always admired you from afar kook, i always had a crush on you but was insecure to get rejected and i don't wanted that the same way you didn't''...tae said

''i know, love but at this point I want Nothing else, i just want you and that will ever be enough for me''... jungkook said, finding Tae's hand. He interlaced their fingers, kissing his palm.

''I fell in love with you slowly, because of a million things you never knew you were doing. But it happened jungkook, I fell for you and I fell hard''.... Tae said, licking his lips..

Tae had no words. There were simply no words to describe his feelings right now, so he decided that actions spoke louder than any words ever could.

Tae moved closer to an smily jungkook letting their lips meet again. With both Tae's hands, he stroked his cheeks, tasting his sweetness once again. Tae  decided in this moment, he was never letting go of him never ever...

________________________________________

Thanks for reading ✨

Don't forget to vote and comment

I love you all, sweets<3