𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 - 16 [M]

Hie Barbies
________________________________________

Passion ignited between them as Jungkook's lips found Tae's in a fervent kiss, igniting a fire that blazed between them. Their bodies pressed together, molding perfectly as their hands explored every curve and contour with an urgency born of desire.

With each touch, sparks flew, sending shivers down their spines and setting their souls ablaze with longing. Tae melted into Jungkook's embrace, his heart racing with the intensity of their connection.

Lost in the heat of the moment, they surrendered to the intoxicating rhythm of their desire, each kiss and caress igniting a flame that burned brighter with every passing second. In that timeless embrace, they found solace in each other's arms, their love transcending the physical realm and soaring to new heights of ecstasy.

In mere moments, Tae lay naked beneath Jungkook, his body exposed to the man he loved, who gazed upon him with a mixture of adoration and desire. Tae's heart swelled with a mixture of anticipation and vulnerability as he reached out to caress Jungkook's chest, his touch expressing a depth of emotion beyond words.

"You are heavenly, so beautiful''... Jungkook whispered, his fingers tracing delicate patterns across Tae's skin, eliciting a blush from his lover. In response, Tae pulled Jungkook into a passionate kiss, pouring his love and desire into every tender moment.

As Jungkook continued his exploration, his kisses trailed from Tae's neck to his navel, igniting a fire of pleasure that coursed through Tae's veins. With each touch, Tae's body responded, trembling with a potent mixture of arousal and anticipation.

When Jungkook's lips found Tae's pussy, Tae gasped, overcome by waves of pleasure that threatened to consume him. With each tender caress, Tae's grip on the sheets tightened, his breath hitching as he surrendered to the overwhelming sensations washing over him.

''fuck ahh, your tongue works like magic''

Tae moaned out while jungkook smirked, he doesn't wanted to part his lips away from tae's juicy pussy but he needed to give him a piece of information

''My tongue magic is nothing infront of my dick magic, wait till I pound inside your wet hole till you pass out''...he smirked and mouthed his pussy messily opening his mouth big that engulfed both his hole and clit, tae choked on the air his legs trembled by the immense pleasure with a coil forming inside his abdomen..

''gonna cum''

''give me your juices, it's tasty''...said jungkook licking the extra slick on tae's folds when tae cummed and jungkook licked him all over till his folds becomes dry

Jungkook's ministrations grew more intense, his skilled touch driving Tae to the brink of ecstasy. With every touch, Tae cried out, his voice a symphony of pleasure as Jungkook brought him to the peak of sensation, leaving him craving more with each passing moment.

''it was a amazing''...tae breathed out while jungkook gave him sinister smile

''can i do something too?''...tae asked innocently while jungkook just needed to pound inside him mercilessly

''ofcourse love, i am all yours''.... jungkook said kissing his lips

Tae smiled biting his lips his hands started working on jungkook's pants he pulled it down with his boxers while jungkook helped too get naked himself

''oh my, is this a third leg?''...said tae with wide eyes while jungkook chuckled looking down to his amused face

''yes and this leg will be kicking inside your pretty hole''... jungkook smirked a red hue made its way to tae's cheeks