𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 - 23 [M]

Hie Barbies
________________________________________

And as jungkook said he hastily pulled up tae's sports bra noticing red and sweat patches on his sensitive skin only add to his allure, the pink nipples got more pinkish more like red out of stimulation and jungkook loved it he immediately wrapped his mouth on it savouring the salty and warmth from his body due to intensity tae legs grew weak as he let himself fell on ground while jungkook followed his tits and himself sat down between his knees not leaving his pink buds for a second, tae arched his back at his intense sucking...

''i never knew your body would look this beautiful after workout''...he murmured planting kisses and hickies from his cleavage to neck making tae to squirm he knows it's going to be nasty and he was excited for upcoming things..

Jungkook tuned tae around on his knees getting the full view of his asscakes through scrunch shorts, he groaned and spanked it many and many times as if want to numb Tae's ass who was moaning throughout...

''this plump booty of your was distracting me so much, it's my turn to take revenge''... jungkook breathed out kissing his shoulder from back and gave couple of wet kisses on his nape who squirm under the sensations...

''yes punish it a~h''...tae choked out when jungkook mouth his covered pussy gripping on his thighs tightly..

Tae's hands proceeds to remove his shorts he wanted to feel his mouth over his cunt but in between stopped by jungkook, he looked back with a whiney face while jungkook smirked and applied pressure on his slit..

''let me fuck you in this shorts''...said jungkook as in a split seconds he tore the middle part and groaned at Tae's clenching pink puckered hole. Tae got even more wet seeing jungkook's expressions from the big mirror which was in the front of them..

Jungkook hastily removed his shorts and stroked his length and pushed his dick deep inside tae's anal not before spitting on his hole.

''FUCK IT HURTS''

''let me fit whole, it would be better''

''no fuck ahh''

Jungkook thrusts deep inside him just to stretch his hole with his length which partially worked and soon Tae's screams turned into moaning..

''fuck you look so beautiful like this''... jungkook grunted seeing tae in front mirror that made his dick to twitch inside his hole while tae's hands grew weak, he let himself fall on ground...

''yes l~like that, just like t~that fuck fuck ahhh''

''it's so fucking tight damn''

''geez, f~fuck me in my vagina''

''patience Baby, i will fuck three of your holes''

''i do~don't have thr~three holes mhm''

''count your mouth in, love''

Said jungkook with a smirk as he made tae to lay on his back and took his both legs on his shoulder and pushed his dick inside his vagina and started pounding deep making tae to loose his mind at the rough feeling it was getting too much for him

''loving naked workout?''

''f~fuck yes, keep f~fucking me like th~this I'm gonna cum''

Tae replied moaning to which jungkook moved his hips more fastly inside him making other to cum, he closed his eyes while jungkook slowed down for a bit before again picking up his pace and tae screamed at the top of his lungs

''slow the fuc~fuck down pl~please''

''you look so beautiful and messed up to get fucking slow down, so no''

Tae's all screaming went in avial as jungkook wasn't ready to listen anything was trying to fuck Outta tae's brain and chasing his orgasm

''oh tae I love you so much''... jungkook confessed out of blue

''i love you more mmhmm''...he squirm as he again cummed along with feeling jungkook's cum inside him jungkook laid on tae and again took his nipple in his mouth both sweating body collided like no other..

''i'm feeling dirty''...tae made weird face while jungkook chuckled and stood up picking him up while tae removed his torn short before clutching onto his husband

''you seriously have other type of allergy with my clothes, don't you''...tae moacked while jungkook laughed walking to their room

''i hate clothes on you, quit wearing them at home''... jungkook grinned while tae just could shook his head at him

As they stepped out of the shower, the warmth of the water still clinging to their skin, Jungkook's playful demeanor contrasted with Tae's tired expression. Jungkook reached out to wrap his arms around Tae, but Tae winced and shot him a glare, causing Jungkook to immediately retract his touch. Concern etched across his features, Jungkook stepped back, realizing Tae's discomfort.

"Are you okay, love?"...he asked, his voice laced with worry. Tae sighed, running a hand through his damp hair.

"Should I give you some kind of award to you or what? "...he mocked asked

''naah gimme that ass''... jungkook grinned carasseing it softly

''gosh, my lower back is killing me''...tae said resting his chin on jungkook's shoulder Whose hands made their way to slightly massage his lower back..

''let's take rest''...he said as he picked him up and after cleaning themselves, settling into bed, Tae nestled into Jungkook's embrace, finding solace in the warmth of his arms. Jungkook, ever attentive, draped the blanket over them, ensuring Tae was comfortable.

Tae sighed contentedly, the tension in his muscles gradually easing as he relaxed against Jungkook's chest. Jungkook ran soothing circles on Tae's back, his touch gentle and reassuring.

In the quiet intimacy of their shared space, they found comfort in each other's presence. Words were unnecessary as they basked in the tranquility of the moment, their hearts speaking volumes in the silence.

''i love you jungkook''...tae said placing an lingering kiss on his lips

''i love you too, wifey''.. jungkook smiled hugged him close, Wrapped in each other's arms, they drifted into a peaceful slumber, their soul colliding with their hearts beating as one...

________________________________________

Thanks for reading ✨

Well Barbies, sorry for that lame smut i was kind of tired
Sorry👉🏻👈🏻

Welp don't forget to vote and comment
And let me know
Was it even lame or I am questioning over my writing
🥴😭

Anyways

I love you all<3