𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 - 12

Hie Barbies
________________________________________

I

t was morning, and the room was filled with a charged energy as Jungkook and Tae lay intertwined, their gazes locked in an intense stare-down. Jungkook's hand was daringly tucked inside Tae's panty, while Tae's knees rested between Jungkook's legs, dangerously close to his crotch. They both stared at each other with a mixture of desire and amusement, the tension between them palpable.

Jungkook couldn't resist a mischievous smirk as he squeezed Tae's ass and tugged at his already sore nipple, eliciting a soft gasp from Tae and caused him to close his eyes 

"It was cheating''... Tae scoffed, trying to maintain his composure despite the sensations coursing through his body. Jungkook shrugged casually.

"It wasn't. Now as you blinked already you can't give me excuses about your sore nipples. I can have them all day''... he teased, his grin widening at the thought.

Tae gritted his teeth in annoyance and playfully hit his head against Jungkook's, though the impact barely fazed him but caused him to run his own forehead out of sting pain.

"What are you made of? Steel?"...Tae quipped, rubbing his forehead where it made contact.

"Maybe''... Jungkook replied with a smirk, his eyes narrowing playfully.

"Well, don't try to change the topic''... he added, his tone turning more serious. Tae sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Kook, you've been going at my nipples since last night''... he pointed out, unable to suppress a smile at Jungkook's relentless antics. Jungkook nuzzled his nose into Tae's cleavage, causing him to chuckle softly.

"So what?"... Jungkook mumbled, his voice muffled against Tae's skin.

Tae decided to tease him a bit, pretending to snore loudly closing his eyes, Jungkook smirked at his playful act, his hand inside Tae's panty slowly moving forward near his pussy, only to stop abruptly. Tae's eyes widened in surprise, relieved when Jungkook opted to grope his ass instead.

''don't act now''... jungkook smirked

''i hate you''..tae pouted

"I love you more''... Jungkook whispered, kissing Tae's forehead tenderly. Tae returned the sentiment, planting a soft kiss on Jungkook's forehead in return.

Tae feeling a rush of warmth and affection for the man lying beside him. Despite Jungkook's playful antics, Tae couldn't imagine being without him, relishing in their moments of intimacy and connection.

Jungkook kept suckling on his treat but groaned when his phone rang, Tae took it and saw the caller ID, it was Jimin.

"It's Jimin''... said Tae.

"Pick it up yourself, I am busy''...Jungkook mumbled, causing Tae to roll his eyes.

"Hello?"...Tae answered the call

"Why are you answering instead of Jungkook? Well, anyways, where are you both? Have breakfast''...Jimin asked.

"We are not hungry"...Tae replied, biting his lips as Jungkook's suckling grew harsher.

"Of course, must be busy eating each other. No problem, I will tell Siwoo aunt''... Jimin laughed, causing Tae to widen his eyes.

"What are you going to tell her?"...Tae asked.

"That you two are busy and don't want to eat''...Jimin shrugged, and Tae hummed before hanging up the call.

"Jungkook?"... Tae called, but there was no response as Jungkook was already asleep again, with Tae's nipple in his mouth. Tae smiled at the warmth and drifted off to sleep too.