𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 - 19 [M]

Hie Barbies
________________________________________

Jungkook's voice was deep and husky, and he leans in to take tae's lips into his. He can't suppress the moan that escapes tae's mouth as his soft and cold lips press into his plump ones. Jungkook smiles against him, sensually caressing every part of him against his tongue and pulling him impossibly closer with his fingers on his chin.

He kisses tae deliberately, taking it impossibly slow. Tae can vaguely hear him chuckle into him through the pounding in your ears as his tongue begs jungkook for entry into his mouth.He grants it willingly, and tae's tongues clash deliciously, leaving him whimpering as his panties dampen at just the feel of his mouth on his like always.

''i love when you touch me rough''...tae confessed as he nibbled on his lip ring grinding his hips on his hard member

Jungkook's grip on the fat of his thighs only tighten, using his fingernails to torturously graze inexplicable shapes into his tingling skin. of course he was purposely trying to torture him.

''and i always have the urge to tear your hole apart whenever you grind your plump ass like that''... jungkook said and grunted and tae started grinding more.

Jungkook smirked and roughly tore Tae's top who gasped slightly completely enjoying his slick making tingling sensations in his lower region but he couldn't care less

Jungkook pulled Tae's both nipple holding them with his fingers and making them bounce while tae whimpered at the overflowing adrenaline rushed into his every nerve..

Tae arched his back when jungkook spanked his lower back and bites on his boobs like a hungry animal making him moan out loud

Jungkook made tae to remove his trousers and sit on his dick who moaned out feeling his dick twitch inside him..

''why are you so tight!''... jungkook grunted feeling his length getting suffocate

''because you didn't stretched m~me AH''...tae said rolling his hips giving and having pleasure

''wait lemme do it now''...said jungkook and he gripped on his waist trying to retreat himself

''no fucking way, i want you raw''...said tae seductively and started bouncing while jungkook wrapped his arms around his waist and leaned back comfortably enjoying his wifey bouncing on his dick

''ah so good, love''... jungkook breathed out and pulled tae into a passionate kiss and tossed him to seat bending on his one knee while other one stayed down he aligned himself infront of his entrance and pushed deep without any warning..

''AHHHH damn''...Tae choked on his spit while cursed internally at the sudden arrival of his dick, jungkook's thrusts got more deeper and faster

''loving me fucking you raw?''

''more harder, yes ahhhh''

''i love how you are so expressable, it makes me want to do more and never stop''

''d~dont stop then keep f~fucking me like th~this mhm''

''i didn't planned to stop anyway''.... jungkook said as he deep penetrated making tae to loose his mind as he kept hitting his g-spot

''yes th~there there ahhhh''

''fuck, yes''

''keep hit~hitting up there kook fuck it AHHH''

''i am gonna c~cum''

''let it out, baby''

And tae cummed all over wetting the seat while he throwed his head back his body trembled at the intensity..

''NO NO NO, NO AHHHH I'M FUCKING SENSITIVE''

''i don't care, your wet hole was exciting me as fuck''

''slow th~the fuck down ahhh sh~shit''

''i don't know that word darling''

Jungkook continued his ministritions their car was shaking like there was an earthquake took place later after he reached his climax shot load of cum inside him making him to squirm as he also cummed along with jungkook..

Jungkook fell down on tae both catching their breathes, tae kissed jungkook's lips with a lazy smile both lips moved in sync

''i am not done yet''... jungkook announced taking tae as slight wide eyes..

''come on, we need to head home''...said jungkook as he stood up and settled on the driver seat, tae wore his coat and buttoned the buttons as his top was got torn by his husband...

Tae too settled down on the passenger seat while jungkook's hand made its way to grip on his thighs and might or might not tae got wet again, seeing the veins popping up from his arm was too much for his little slit too..

As jungkook was focused on the driving tae with a mischievous glint in his eyes smirked as his hands started moving to jungkook crotch and to his surprise he was still hard...

''you are still hard''...he said while jungkook smirked

''yeah, you are the reason''...he said

''then i must take the responsibility''...he smirked and unbuckled the seatbelt, he managed to bring up jungkook's hard dick which stood proudly tae saw it with twinkling eyes while jungkook again got amused by his wifey's antics..

''babe I am still driving''...he chuckled

''aren't you a mafia? I heard you love multitasking isn't?, lemme do my work''...tae said as he attached his mouth while jungkook speeds up he just wanted to go home at this moment and take the revenge of this from tae.

Tae continued sucking faster but sometimes sloppily enjoying bit of it, jungkook moaned out loud and cummed inside his mouth, tae again puts his dick inside zipping up his jeans and sat like nothing happened they reached at their place.

''your cum is tasty''...he said out of blue making jungkook smirk as he parked his car infront of their mansion he walked out and opened the door of Tae's side picked him up who giggled..

''and that cum would be making you fill again and again''... jungkook smirked as he walked inside with tae in bridal style. Jungkook didn't cared to make his way to their room, he just puts tae on floor of the living room and stood straight closer to him...

''undress me, love''... demanded jungkook with a smirk his dominant aura was something makes tae to go on his knees every second he just loved that side of him so much, he started taking off jungkook's clothes sensually with a sensual touches igniting fire within jungkook's body, he spanked his booty that made tae to scream his voice echoed in the mansion. He prepared himself as it was going to be a long night

________________________________________

Thanks for reading ✨

Don't forget to vote and comment

I love you all<3