𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 - 3

Hie Barbies
________________________________________

It was the next evening when Tae returned from work, feeling utterly drained and exhausted. He hurriedly made his way to his room and locked the door behind him. Without wasting a moment, he began shedding off his clothes, tossing them aside haphazardly. His panties and bra lay discarded on the edge of his bed, while his shirt and trousers ended up in a crumpled heap on the ground.
With a deep sigh, he proceeded to the bathroom to take a much-needed bath.

After blow-drying his soft hair, he slipped to a bed naked. With practiced ease, he nestled into the covers, finding solace in the familiar routine of seeking comfort under the soft embrace of his blankets.

Feeling a bit disoriented from his unexpected nap, Tae's eyes widened slightly as he glanced at the time. How could he have slept so long? Pushing aside his thoughts, he shrugged off the feeling of unease; he must have been more tired than he realized. Laying back down, he found himself lost in thoughtlessness until a soft knock interrupted his solitude. With a sigh, he sat up and reached for his robe, wrapping it around himself before making his way to the door to see who it was.

He pulled the door open, and his breath hitched slightly as he found the handsome mafia standing there. Tae's gaze lingered on Jungkook's figure, noticing his disheveled appearance and the way his robe clung to his lean frame. Blushing faintly, Tae cleared his throat as Jungkook's eyes met his.

"What happened this time?"... Tae asked, his voice carrying a hint of amusement, knowing Jungkook only seemed to show up when he needed treatment for yet another injury.

"I, uh, kinda hit my head on the door. Do you have any ointment?"...Jungkook replied, avoiding Tae's gaze and looking somewhat sheepish.

"Come inside, clumsy mafia''... Tae teased, stepping back to let Jungkook enter. As Jungkook walked in, his gaze fell on Tae's lingerie and discarded clothes, causing him to curse inwardly at their allure.

Tae retrieved the ointment from a drawer, approaching Jungkook with a gentle smile. Their proximity caused both of their hearts to race, the tension palpable in the air.

"Where?"... Tae inquired softly, and Jungkook pointed to a spot on his forehead. Tae's blush deepened as he brushed aside strands of Jungkook's hair, their closeness sending a shiver down Jungkook's spine.

After applying the gel, Tae remained close, his concern evident in his gaze. Jungkook found himself captivated by Tae's vulnerability, forgetting for a moment that he was the feared mafia leader.

"Why do you keep injuring yourself?"... Tae's voice cracked with emotion, tears welling up in his eyes as he voiced his concern. Jungkook's heart ached at the sight of Tae's tears, desperate to soothe his pain. He didn't cared that he caught his little secret which was even so obvious, he just hates tae cry like this...

"Don't cry, please''...Jungkook pleaded softly, his own voice filled with sadness. Tae's tears tore at Jungkook's resolve, knowing that Tae's emotions were genuine.

"Why have you been doing this for months?"...Tae demanded, his eyes searching for answers. Jungkook sighed heavily, struggling to articulate his feelings.

"Just to catch a glimpse of you''... Jungkook confessed quietly, unable to meet Tae's gaze. He couldn't bring himself to reveal the true extent of his feelings, fearing rejection.

With a heavy heart, Jungkook retreated towards the door, leaving Tae with a whirlwind of emotions. Before he could leave, Jungkook turned back one last time.

"Tae, clean your room''... Jungkook said with a small smirk, causing Tae to blush furiously at the reminder of his messy surroundings. With that, Jungkook exited the room, leaving Tae to grapple with the revelation of his feelings.