𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 - 5

Hie Barbies
________________________________________

It was afternoon, and everyone was on leave, gathered at the mansion. Tae, Jiyeon, Jinmin, and Siwoo were seated in the living room. Jin and Jimin were engaged in conversation, while Jiyeon sat quietly, lost in her thoughts. Siwoo and Tae were busy on their phones, but Tae couldn't help but notice Jiyeon's sadness. He knew that Jiyeon loved Jackson, but Tae was conflicted as to why she wasn't taking any action regarding this decision.

Suddenly, Woojin and Jungkook emerged from Woojin's office after discussing some work matters. Both also sat on the couch when Woojin spoke up.

"Tomorrow is the wedding, you guys have a lot to do shopping''... he said, smiling. Jiyeon widened her eyes, she didn't expect it to be this soon. Tae poked his tongue in his cheek, a habit he learned from Jungkook. Tae glanced at Jungkook, who sat with a poker face while clenching his fists. Tae smirked dryly..

"Of course, Noona, let's get going for shopping''...he chirped half-heartedly, while Jinmin looked at him, furrowing their brows, wondering what happened to him. Jungkook's heart clenched at the thought of Tae's excitement, but deep down, he kept telling himself that it was all fake..

"Yes, bear, you all can go for shopping, including you, Jungkook''...said Woojin, looking at Jungkook, who was constantly staring at nothing.

"Yes, let's go''...said Tae as he walked to his room upstairs to get ready. Small tears escaped from his eyes on the way to his room. He finished wearing an outfit when a door opened, revealing Jimin and Jin, who stood there with their arms crossed. Tae looked at them and ran to Jin, hugging him tightly.

"I can't bear this, Hyung. I can't see my love marry my own sister''...he sobbed in his arms, while both men felt really sad for their baby brother.

"Do you love Jungkook?"...asked Jin, as he knew Jungkook loved Tae, but he didn't know if Tae loved him back. Tae parted from the hug and nodded, while Jimin cheered happily at the reveal.

"Then what are you waiting for, Tae? Fight for it''... Jimin said, making Tae confused.

"What do you mean?"...asked Tae.

"What I mean is, why don't you confess to Jungkook? He would cancel this wedding because he's also uncertain if you love him or not''... said Jimin, getting smacked by Jin.

"Jungkook can't deny Boss's wish, although he would be happy if you confess, but still, it won't work''...Jin said, making Tae whine.

"But Jiyeon loves Jackson, right? Why isn't she doing anything? She can do it too, right?"....said Jimin, making both Tae and Jin think, while Tae smirked.

"It's simple. I will talk to Noona and cancel this wedding, although she isn't happy either''...Tae said, while both nodded.

"Well then, let's go for shopping, but not for Jungkook's and Noona's wedding, but for Jackson's and Noona's''... Tae smirked, as both Jin and Jimin sighed and smiled.

Three of them walked out of Tae's room and noticed Jiyeon and Jungkook standing by the car, waiting for them. Jiyeon immediately went to sit in Jin's car, where Jimin settled, while Jungkook felt relief and excitement, knowing Tae would be sitting in his car.

Jin, Jimin, and Jiyeon drove away from the mansion in one car, leaving Tae to settle inside Jungkook's car. Jungkook observed everything and felt at ease having Tae by his side.

They reached the shopping mall owned by Jungkook. Inside, Jin and Jimin helped Jiyeon with her shopping, selecting her necessities and wedding dress. Jiyeon was lost in her thoughts, smiling forcefully. Meanwhile, Tae was in another section, buying his own stuff, with Jungkook following him like a shadow. Jungkook didn't care about anything else, he was just with Tae, who was aware and loving the idea of Jungkook's obsession with him.