𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 - 18 [M]

Hie Barbies
________________________________________

Weeks later-

The sun gently filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow over the room as Jungkook and Tae lay intertwined in each other's arms. The soft light illuminated their peaceful faces, highlighting the love that radiated between them.

Tae stirred slightly, his eyelids fluttering open as he slowly awoke to the comforting presence of Jungkook beside him. He shifted closer, seeking the warmth of Jungkook's embrace as he snuggled against his chest.

Jungkook, already awake, smiled down at Tae, his heart swelling with affection as he brushed a stray lock of hair from Tae's forehead. He pressed a gentle kiss to Tae's temple, savoring the sweet moment they shared together.

Wrapped in each other's arms, they lay in blissful silence, content to simply bask in the warmth of their love. The world outside faded away as they reveled in the peaceful tranquility of the morning, cherishing the precious moments they spent together. After a while tae too woke up smiling at his husband and snuggled to him more.

''I am so tired''...said tae, sighing while jungkook hummed and caressed his back.

''All because of you''... grumbled Tae, earning a playful frown from Jungkook.

''Oh, please. It wasn't me who was yelling 'oh Kook, don't stop, go faster''...Jungkook mimicking Tae's words from last night.

''Shut the fuck up''...Tae retorted, rolling his eyes.

''You know, babe, I'm still inside you. How about I take you again?''...Jungkook raised an eyebrow, gently thrusting as Tae bit his lip to stifle any sounds.

''Don't hold back those pretty moans, babe. Let me hear them''...Jungkook smirked, increasing the pace of his movements.

''Kook, don't. I have to go to work too''....Tae protested, though his resolve wavered under Jungkook's touch.

''Your hubby is the richest. Why do you even work?''...Jungkook inquired, peppering kisses along Tae's neck.

''I don't work for money. I work to save people's lives, hubby''... Tae explained with a smile, his heart warmed by Jungkook's affection.

''I'm going to take a shower''... Tae announced, standing up with a hint of discomfort, jungkook was getting up too but

''Jungkook, don't you dare''... he warned, anticipating Jungkook's playful suggestion, and swiftly locked the bathroom door behind him. Jungkook chuckled at the warning.

Tae emerged from the shower, dressed and ready for work. Jungkook was already in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

They enjoyed a meal together, sharing light conversation

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

They enjoyed a meal together, sharing light conversation. Tae then asked Jungkook to drop him off at the hospital, which Jungkook gladly did. As Tae went to work, Jungkook also attended to some matters, checking information sent by Namjoon.