𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 - 13

Hie Barbies
________________________________________

Four days passed in a whirlwind of emotions for Tae. Each day seemed to drag on endlessly as he grappled with a mix of anger, frustration, and a profound sense of longing for Jungkook. The absence of his boyfriend weighed heavily on him, leaving him feeling adrift and incomplete.

At first, Tae's anger burned hot. He couldn't understand why Jungkook had left without so much as a word to him. Thoughts raced through his mind, each one fueling his ire further. How could Jungkook disregard his feelings like that? Didn't he realize how much it hurt to be left behind, without any explanation or reassurance?

But beneath the anger lurked a deeper, more painful emotion: sadness. Tae missed Jungkook desperately. His absence left a gaping hole in Tae's life, a void that seemed impossible to fill. Memories of their time together haunted him, taunting him with the realization of just how much he relied on Jungkook's presence to bring him comfort and joy.

One moment, he was seething with anger, railing against Jungkook's perceived betrayal. The next, he was overwhelmed by a profound sense of sadness and longing, yearning for the warmth of Jungkook's embrace and the reassurance of his love.

Through it all, Tae struggled to make sense of his feelings. He questioned whether he had a right to be angry, whether his emotions were justified. But deep down, he knew that his pain was real, that his feelings were valid.

And so, Tae weathered the storm of emotions, clinging to the hope that Jungkook would return soon, that they could work through their issues together. Because despite the anger and the hurt, one thing remained constant: Tae's unwavering love for Jungkook, a love that transcended distance and time, binding them together even when they were worlds apart.

It was late at night, and Tae found himself alone in his room, clad only in Jungkook's shirt, indulging in chocolate with a pout on his lips. Suddenly, a persistent knocking at the door interrupted his moment of solitude.

"I AM NOT OPENING THIS GODDAMN DOOR, BUZZ OFF PLEASE!"...Tae yelled from inside with a frustrated huff. But the knocking continued, prompting him to grumble as he stood up and reluctantly opened the door.

His eyes widened in surprise when he saw Jungkook standing there with a smile. Though inwardly happy, Tae tried to maintain his composure and took a step back as Jungkook entered the room.

"Hi, baby-ouch''... Jungkook winced in pain as Tae slapped him with all his might, leaving a mark on his cheek. Before Jungkook could react, Tae pulled him into a kiss, grabbing his collar with urgency. Despite the pain on his cheek, Jungkook smiled through the kiss, feeling Tae's longing and affection in every touch of their lips.

After they parted, Tae looked at Jungkook with an angry expression, but Jungkook cooed at him and lifted him onto his shoulder, carrying him towards the bed. Tae sat on Jungkook's lap, his legs on either side, while Jungkook sitting up...

"Fuck you"...Tae muttered out of the blue, glaring at Jungkook.

"That's my line, though''... Jungkook responded sincerely, causing Tae to blush slightly.

''i am really sorry tae, everything happened so quickly that i didn't got time to talk to you''...Jungkook apologized

''i fucking missed you asshole''...Tae's emotions overwhelmed him, and tears began to flow as he expressed while jungkook frowned at sudden curse but let it slide

"I'm sorry, love. Don't cry. I'm here now, and I'm not going anywhere''....Jungkook reassured him, trying to calm him down. However, Tae pulled away from the hug

''you even can't, or i will break your legs''...he smiled sweetly at other while jungkook nodded after minutes jungkook spoke up

"It's still hurting, you know''.. Jungkook said sadly, caressing the side where Tae had hit him. Tae felt guilty and cupped Jungkook's face, planting lingering kisses on his cheeks while Jungkook hugged him tightly, taking in his scent and cherishing the moment together.

Tae's lips trailed down Jungkook's jaw, leaving wet kisses in their wake, eliciting a sigh from Jungkook as he savored the sensation. His fingers deftly worked on unbuttoning Tae's shirt, a garment that was essentially his own. Jungkook's breath hitched when he realized Tae wasn't wearing a bra underneath, sending a surge of heat through him.

''you aren't wearing bra?''...said jungkook with twinkling eyes

''i don't even wear clothes while sleeping''...tae told him new peice of information

''then why are you wearing now, remove it''...said jungkook and throwed his shirt somewhere groping his boobs...

"I missed my milkies''...Jungkook murmured, his voice laced with longing.

Tae's lips moved to Jungkook's neck, planting kisses that turned into gentle bites, causing Jungkook to gasp and his grip to tighten.

"Ah, easy, babe''...Jungkook breathed out as Tae nibbled on his flesh and sucked on his skin, leaving behind a prominent mark. Tae pulled back, a satisfied smile on his lips as he admired the hickey he had just created.

"Hey, no, not today''... Tae said, prompting a frown from Jungkook.

"Come on, just for a while''... Jungkook whined, his puppy eyes pleading with Tae.

"Don't be a whiny kid now. Your so-called 'while' is the whole damn night, so no"....Tae replied with a sweet smile, sitting up from Jungkook's lap and lying down beside him.

Jungkook laid down beside Tae, snuggling into his neck, but suddenly Tae's stomach grumbled loudly, catching both of their attention.

"You didn't eat?"...Jungkook asked with concern.

"How about I eat you instead?".... Tae smirked, teasingly pulling at Jungkook's lips with his teeth. Jungkook backed away, chuckling.

"Nice try, but Tae, even though you're a doctor, you still don't really eat well. Come on, we're getting food for you''... Jungkook frowned, sitting up. Tae scoffed and dramatically stood on the bed.

"Carry me, peasant''... Tae declared, climbing onto Jungkook's back. Jungkook laughed.

"Sure, my queen''... he replied, hoisting Tae onto his back in a piggyback ride. They made their way downstairs, where they saw Namjoon and Jin sitting on a couch, engaged in a romantic moment. Tae smiled and gave them a teasing look, while Jin returned the gesture to Jungkook, who ignored them as they headed to the kitchen.

"What do you wanna eat?"... Jungkook asked once more.

"I've already told you, I want to eat you''...Tae said seductively, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck and pulling him closer, eliciting a playful squeeze of his thighs from Jungkook.

"Leave that work for me. Now, tell me''...Jungkook smirked making other to blush

"Strawberries with chocolate''... Tae's eyes sparkled.

"Fine''...Jungkook smiled as he put chocolate in the microwave to melt it and transferred strawberries onto a plate before placing a bowl on it.

Tae sat on the kitchen counter with crossed legs and started eating while also feeding Jungkook some strawberries, who cooed at his beautiful boyfriend. They returned to Jungkook's room, but this time Jungkook held Tae from the front, Tae's legs around his waist and his face nestled in his neck like a child.

After making their way to the bed, Tae laid down back facing Jungkook, who spooned him from behind, burying his face into Tae's nape. Tae felt butterflies at the hot breath on his sensitive skin and the intimate position they were in.

Finally, they both drifted off to sleep, finding comfort and warmth in each other's embrace after days of being apart, missing each other dearly...

________________________________________

Thanks for reading ✨

Don't forget to vote and comment

I love you all<3