𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 - 4

Hie Barbies
________________________________________

Jiyeon's heart raced as she answered the call, her mind already swirling with confusion and worry.

"I need to meet you''...Jackson's voice came through urgently, prompting Jiyeon to prepare herself for what might be coming.

"Yes, where?"....she responded, her voice trembling slightly with apprehension.

"At our usual place''.... Jackson replied before ending the call, leaving Jiyeon to process the sudden summons.

With a heavy heart, Jiyeon quickly got ready, feeling a sense of dread about the impending conversation. She slipped out of the mansion, determined to evade the prying eyes of her parents and the hovering bodyguards.

Arriving at the café, Jiyeon's eyes immediately found Jackson sitting with a heavy demeanor. Her heart sank at the sight of his distress, and she took a seat across from him, bracing herself for the conversation to come.

"What's even happening? Why is this sudden marriage between you and Jungkook?"... Jackson's frustration poured out in his words, echoing Jiyeon's own confusion and frustration.

"I really don't know. I didn't have any idea about it either. You know how unpredictable my father and his decisions are. I seriously don't know what's happening or what to do, babe''...Jiyeon confessed, her voice choked with tears.

As Jiyeon cried, Jackson reached out to hold her hand, offering comfort and support in the midst of their shared turmoil.

"What do we do now?"....Jackson's question hung heavy in the air, weighing on Jiyeon's already burdened mind.

"I don't know''...Jiyeon admitted, feeling lost and helpless in the face of their predicament.

"Let's tell him. Let's tell him we love each other and that you can't marry him''.... Jackson suggested, his determination shining through his frustration.

"I want to, but I can't. Who knows what he might do if he finds out. What if he kills you?"...Jiyeon's fear was palpable, her thoughts racing with worst-case scenarios.

"If that's the case, he can't hurt me the same way he can't hurt Jeon for loving his son. The boss can't be a hypocrite, I know that''... Jackson argued, revealing a glimmer of hope amidst the despair.

"But I'm not sure he'd treat you the same way he treats Jungkook. What if he retaliates against you? I can't risk that, Jack''...Jiyeon protested, her anguish evident in her trembling voice.

"Then go marry him''...Jackson snapped in frustration, his anger bubbling to the surface.

"I can't do that, and I can't go against my father either, i don't know what to do''...Jiyeon replied, feeling trapped between her love for Jackson and her loyalty to her family...

"Now you decide, Jiyeon. Decide what to do. Just know that I love you so much that I can't live without you, it's better to die rather seeing you marry him''...Jackson declared before leaving, leaving Jiyeon to grapple with her emotions and the weight of her decision.

As the evening descended, casting long shadows across the city, the atmosphere inside the mansion was tense and fraught with unspoken emotions.

Jiyeon retreated to her room, her mind consumed by the weight of the decisions she faced and the uncertainty of the future. She paced back and forth, her heart heavy with conflicting emotions.

Downstairs, the rest of the family sat in strained silence, each lost in their own thoughts and worries. Tension hung in the air like a heavy fog, suffocating any attempt at normalcy.