book 2 Part 31

Magolor's head started to feel hot. Then it got worse, the splitting headache got worse. Making Magolor fall down on his fours. As something hit his head to make it worse, Magolor dropped his head down onto the ground yelling out in agony. "Riddle's collar flew off?!" Cater yelled, then winced as it hit Magolor in the head. "I've been loathed since the day I was born. I've never had a place, never had a future! None of my hard work is ever rewarded! How could any of YOU possibly understand? MY disappointment?! MY pain?! AAAAAAAAAH!" leona yelled. As blot fell from him. The darkness consuming him.

He let out a nasty growl. "What's happening?! Some kinda giant shadow is comin' outta him!" Jack says surprised. "That's the incarnation of his blot!" Deuce yelled out. "Is he goin' into evil darkness berserker mode like Riddle did?!" Grimm asks. "If you can move, seek shelter! Ace, Deuce, help me take the wounded outside! Lilia, please get help from the faculty!" Riddle commanded.

"On it!" Ace and duce say in unison. "Understood. Stay strong until I return!" Lilla says waving, he looked conflicted watching Leona but quickie left after a moment. As Leona gave another growl. "Why does this keep happening to us? This is soooo not my #brand!" Cater says. "If you're afraid, feel free to run." Riddle says. "Trey wouldn't let me hear the end of that. We do this together, Housewarden!" Cater yells. "I dunno what's going on, but if we hit Leona hard enough, maybe we can snap him outta it?" Jack says. "I... *cough* I'll help too... *cough* No way am I taking what he said lying down!" Ruggie says his pride wounded.

Magolor grabbed him. "Well you have to get better, and fast I think even if i cant use magic I can help you another way." Magolor said, grabbing the small tin of tuna that Grimm gave him. Opening the lid slightly he put the whole thing in his mouth. Like tin and all. Grabbed Ruggie by his collar and gave him Face-to-Face. Ruggie's wounds healed almost instantly. It took a moment for everything to settle and for Ruggie to process what just happened. "What the hell! Are you gay or something because that wa-!" Ruggie was cut off.

"I healed you! you see your fine now! all that was like CPR. Or you know would you rather still be coughing? So get in there or stay behind." Magolor yells at him. As yuu picked Magolor up. "So even the lowly hyena turns against me? Ah ha ha! What a total joke!" Leona laughs. "yuu, if we can take this guy down, they'll let us play in the tournament! Give it everything ya got!" Grimm says excitedly. "He's coming for us, guys!" yuu yelled.

Kirby fun fact:

in game you can have the ability to kiss an ally to heal them. this is called Face-to-Face