book 2 Part 2

"Ha! Guess who scored the last deluxe grilled cheese sandwich? This guy. That's why they call me Grim the Great! Myahahaha! I also snagged a bear claw AND a cronut!" Grimm said proudly. "Grimmmmmmm!" a familiar voice said, as the group looked at Magolor. "Magolor you weren't in the dorm this morning, did something happen?" yuu asked. "Not just returning books." Magolor said. As ace cut the line.

"Rats. Looks like I'm late for the monthly bakery battle royale. And now they're sold out of the grilled cheese Leona sent me to buy for him." Rugged said, looking around. "Myahahaha! I'm gonna savor the flavor of this victory!" Grimm said holding the sandwich like it was a trophy.

"Pardon me, friend. I see you were able to get your hands on the highly-prized deluxe cheese sandwich. Incredible" Ruggie said. "Hm? Who're you and whaddaya want with my meat?" Grimm said. "Oh, I'm just a guy who really, really wanted to buy that sandwich you've got there, but arrived a smidge too late. Speaking of which, here's a proposition for you... Might you be willing to trade your deluxe grilled cheese for this very exciting hot dog bun?" Ruggie said.

"Whaaat?! You must be outta your mind, dude!" Grimm said, pulling the sandwich closer to him. "Oh, come now. Let's not be like that. Here, have the hot dog bun. I insist." Ruggie said, putting his hand out. "Myah? What in the name of tuna...?!" Grimm said surprised as his arm extended. "You're actually going to trade?! It doesn't even have a hot dog in it! Now I fully expect to see pigs take flight." yuu said, surprised.

"Sounds like we have ourselves a deal! Shyeheehee! What luck that I found a kind soul willing to trade. You enjoy that hot dog bun, I do hope you can find something to fill it with. Maybe a squirt of ketchup would imitate the real thing? Anyway, nice doing business with you. Toodles!" Ruggie said. "M... M... Myaaaaaaah! My deluxe grilled cheeeeeeese! Aw, maaan... *sniff* This is *munch* the worst day *munch* of my pathetic life! I can barely *munch* choke down my lunch!" Grimm said crying and eating.

As everyone sat down, "You just ate three pastries in ten seconds." Ace said, looking at Grimm. "I still don't get why you even traded at all." deuce said dumbfounded. "I didn't! It's like, when he put out his hand, my paw just shot out-like it was copyin' his! It all happened so fast..." Grimm explained. "Like a deer caught in the sandwich-stealing headlights." Ace said.

"Nah, it wasn't like that at all. But I...I don't know how to explain it! Ugh, this stinks. I need to eat my feelings, stat! Deuce, gimme a bite of your pasta." Grimm said, trying to steal Deuce's food.

"No way! You made your "bread," now lie in it!" Deuce said, annoyed about Grimm attempting to steal his food. "If you're really that hungry I'll give you some of my shortcake." Magolor said. Cutting a piece of his shortcake for grimm putting it on his plate. Grimm gasped in glee.

"Oh, by the way, guys-the headmage said he had something he wanted to tell us after class.

No clue what it could be, though." Ace said, looking at Magolor. "Hey Magolor I have a question." Ace asked.

~~~~

"You shouldn't be telling other Magolore's secrets." Cater said. Crossing his arms. "Wh-What secret? Magolor is a fantastic mage!" Trey said surprised. "Yes he is but why didn't he show us that he was a mage of that level. It's a secret that's why. Now everyone here is in on this secret." Cater explained.

~~~~

"Yes Ace you had a question." Magolor asked. "Never mind, I forgot." Ace said. Looking to the side, avoiding eye contact. "It probably has something to do with what happened to Housewarden Rosehearts a few days ago." Deuce guessed. "When he went all berserker mode on us? Yeah, I bet you're right." Ace said. "Maybe he wants to lavish me with a smorgasbord of succulent fish for all of my hard work that day!" Grimm said, daydreaming. "Yeah, dream on, furball." Ace said.