prolong Part 4

"Just as I'd suspected. Nothing. Not only is your homeland not listed on any map from any point in history. Now, are you QUITE sure that you come from such a place? That wasn't some sort of lie, or jape? Because if so, the only explanation is that you've come from another planet. Or perhaps you were summoned here from another dimension?" yuu questioned this. "I know it is a certain possibility. I mean I'm from another dimension" Magolor said. Crowley looked at Magolor weirdly. "Your joking" Magolor who hasn't looked up from his book at all just replied "no I'm not the lore starcutter is my evidence. It can travel through dimensions. We're getting off topic. How about you don't focus on me and instead on the kid." Crowley turning back to yuu spoke "Show me everything that you brought here with you. Do you have some form of identification, a driver's license perhaps? Or even a...shoe? You do seem a tad bit...empty-handed."

yuu just told him they have nothing. "Well can we now head the ramshackle?" Crowley then looked like he had an idea "yes sir, Magolor do you mind if yuu stays at ramshackle dorm with you. there's no one else there and there's something in it for you if you say yes!" Magolor rolls his eyes "what is it then I'll consider." Crowley smirked. "Access to this library and all the books for as long as you would like. No need to return them at all." Magolor smirking looked up from his book "deal now can we please head to this dorm"

Walking up to it Magolor first thought was damm this place looks like it was hit with a black hole. Crowley shooed them both in. Magolor just sat down, not worried about dust. As yuu commented about how much dust accumulated. Then the gray animal entered the dorm "GWAH! It's pouring out there!" rolling his eyes Magolor just keep reading as yuu let out a wah.

"Bwahaha! That look on your face is priceless! Like a bat that got blasted by a water gun. As if I wouldn't just sneak back onto campus the second I escaped pryin' eyes. You all got no idea what I'm capable of! I ain't givin' up on goin' here just 'cause I got kicked out one measly ol' time. And if you think otherwise, you don't know Grim!" Magolor closed his book "you know that's a crime right? It's called breaking and entering." the now known as grim looked at the dark skinned popsterin "why do you even want to come here?" yuu asked. Grimm then replied "Isn't it obvious?" Magolor just gave him a look "no."

Grimm looked surprised "well I was born to do this! I'm a magical prodigy who's got the makin's to become one of the greatest mages who ever lived! So I've been waitin' and waitin' for that black carriage to come for me. And yet. Hrmph! That Dark Mirror's got no eye for talent!"

Magolor just let out a humm "I have no say in the matter, go talk to yuu about this." Heading over to yuu to vent to them about god knows what Magolor just sat quietly. The two were now arguing about holes. "Go find a bucket if you're THAT worried about it" so then yuu did exactly that. Then there was a yell about ghosts. Closing his book, Magolor rolled his eyes. Walking in he nearly got set ablaze. Sighing Magolor felt annoyed about the attack so he decided he would just watch the two struggle. After some good pointers yuu was finally able to make Grimm useful. Sighing he looked at Crowley who was now beside him and was now talking "Good evening. In another gesture of my immense kindness, I have brought you dinner. Wait. That's the creature we ejected for causing trouble at orientation! What is it doing here?!"

"Takin' care of yer ghost problem, that's what. You're welcome, by the way!" Grimm retorted. Crowly looked at yuu "What is the meaning of this, yuu? But you know, on that topic, I do seem to recall that this dorm had a mischievous ghost problem. Ah, yes... That's why it was abandoned, in fact. The ghosts scared away all the students. And you're saying that you two joined forces to drive them away?" "Joined forces" ain't exactly how I'd describe it. More like I drove 'em away, and the humans watched. And I only did it 'cause I wanted some tuna. Hey. Wait a minute! I never got those cans of tuna ya promised!" rolling his eyes Magolor steps in "quite the opposite yuu told Grimm what to do and made Grimm's attacks not useless."

Crowly just ignored Magolor which irritated him. "Would you two be so kind as to demonstrate your ghost-eradication methods for me?" Grimm couldn't help not being a brat "One, no, 'cause I already wiped 'em all out. And two, no, 'cause where's my tuna?!" Magolor just walked out of the room and found a broom to start sweeping the floor. As the group walks into the room after a little bit of time passes. Magolor focused on sweeping just tuned out most of the chatter although he did hear about the pair becoming janitorial staff.

Heading to a dorm room he set the lore starcutter down on the side table. Who knows what tomorrow might bring? Looking at his bed he noticed a uniform laying on it. "Well I know what I'm wearing tomorrow." placing his head on the pillow of the bed he fell into a deep sleep