2k special: Marx's warning. (none cannon/book 1)

Riddle had known about this particular student's habit of breaking every rule he could. He may not be a part of heartslabyul but Riddle wouldn't let his deeds go unpunished. "So I presume you're the rule breaker." Riddle said. "Hm? Who's askin'." the boy said, apparently he was putting on a show for the heartslabyul students. Standing on a large ball and balancing on one foot. "The head of the heartslabyul dorm." Riddle said. "Hmmm you got evidence?" the boy asked seemingly cheerfully. Though it was clear that it had icey undertones.

"That's what I want to gather..." Riddle said, closing his eyes and tilting his head downwards. He hoped this would be sufficient enough to intimidate the student, and he truly didn't want to see the boy's face. "Eh, why not? got time to kill might as well humor you." the boy said. "Well come on now." Riddle said walking. As the boy followed, walking on the ball. It was a sight to behold. Riddle would have been impressed if he hadn't allegedly broken many rules.

Walking into the door and sitting in one of its study rooms Riddle offered the boy a seat. The boy with his lavender hair and pinkish skin just sat on top of his ball. Riddle, rolling his eyes, placed a hand on the desk. "What is your name?" Riddle asked, truly because he didn't know the boy's name. "Eh? Marx." Marx said looking bored. "Ok Marx have you broken 94 rules in the span of two days?" Riddle asked. "Hm I don't know, did I?" Marx asked Riddle. 

Riddle's veins popped out all already fed up with Marx's antics. "What do you mean you don't know?" Riddle asked. "Hmmmm- well do I even know any of your rules?" Marx asked. "You may not know them but you still could have broken them." Riddle said. "Then how would I know how many that so called 94 rules I've broken could just be a stretch of the truth." Marx said grinning showing his sharper than normal canines. Riddle shuddered, that boy may look unassuming at first but it was clear that something was wrong. 

"Well how many rules do you think you've broken?' Riddle asked. "Hmmm I would say-" Marx took a moment changing his position to a thinking one. "Well?" Riddle said. "The amount of rules I've broken could be- no." Marx changed it again as he leaned back on his ball. "Just a rough idea." Riddle said. "Ah that could be a no no no." Marx was taking his sweet time that was certain. 

Riddle started to get even more frustrated by Marx. "Hmmm that would be..." Marx sat up counting his fingers. "Ugh just spit it out already." RIddle said as taping the desk in front of him. "Ok ok! yesh no one can take a joke anymore."

"I think I've broken 357 rules." Marx said grinning. RIddle did a spit take. "I'm sorry 357!" Riddle said. "Could be more after all I make sure to make as much of a scene as possible." Marx said. "You should be beheaded for this!" Riddle said outraged. "Are you sure you want beheading? How about a split down the center?" Marx said, his grin getting wider. "Why would you!" "Break 357 rules? Simple." Marx cut off Riddle. Leaning down his hands on the table his face inches away form Riddle. "... Because I'm awake I'm never going to fallow anyone's rules." Marx said his face getting viably more tired. "I'm not going to fallow any rules because me just being awake is braking too many already." Marx said. "What do you mean?!" Riddle said backing away. Marx balanced back on his ball. "Why do think your rules even matter?" Marx asked. "Because they are right! I'm the strongest so I am the most right!" Riddle said. "If being strong is all that make your view right the what doesn't disorder trump order?" Marx asks. 

"Huh?" Riddle looked at Marx confused. "Chaos is the only true way to progress." Marx said sitting up on his ball. "I after all am the strongest here." Marx said. "Humf your egotistical." Riddle said. "And your not? Your pride doesn't allow you to see any of the suffering caused by your actions. Unlike me who at least acknowledges the fact I bring suffering." Marx said. "What do you know of pride?" Riddle said. "ha, I know much more then you. I do what I do for a reason. What's your?" Marx asked.

Riddle crossed his arms. "don't you ever think that bolt looks a little like ink?" Marx asked. "What are you?" But by the time Riddle looked up at Marx he was already gone. Oh how Marx rubbed him the wrong way! He knew exactly what to do to get under Riddle's skin. Marx walked on his ball to ramshackle.