book 1 Part 24

"Gah!" Riddle said, waking up holding Magolor's hand. "He's back!" Ace yelled. "Well, it's about time... We were just about losin' our heads here - figure of speech, sorry - 'cause we thought you might never wake up!" Cater said. "*gasp*... *gasp*... What in the world happened...?" Riddle said, looking at his pained arms. Riddle's arms were wrapped up in a bandage. Then he looked at Magolor. And shook him.

"Ah, Mr. Rosehearts appears to have regained consciousness. Excellent." Crowley said with a worried expersson. "Don't worry, Riddle. Just try to rest." Trey said. Looking nervously at Magolor. "Yo, that's just the sort of coddling that led to him going nuts in the first place! Now the garden is tore up from the floor up, not to mention that we could've died!" Ace said to Trey. "He's right. It was looking bad for a while there." Duce said, looking down.

"For cryin' out loud. When you humans let that stress build up, the results sure ain't pretty." Grimm says placing his paws on his hips. "The truth is, I... I really wanted to eat the chestnut tart." Riddle said. Ace let out a "Huh?"

"And I don't care if the roses are white, or the flamingos are pink. And I prefer honey to sugar cubes in my tea, and I like milk tea better than lemon tea anyhow. And after a meal, I want to be the one sitting around talking with everyone..." Riddle said, looking at Magolor. His unwoken saver. "Riddle...?" Trey asked. "And I really wanted to play with you and Chenya more, Trey. *Sniff*... *Sniff*... WAAAAAAAH!" Riddle cried out. All of the tears he had bottled up for who knows how long letting his emotions out finally after all this time.

As yuu got up to sit beside Riddle drawing shapes on his back. as Magolor's unconscious body was being held by Riddle. "I want to know more about popstar. I want to get to know Magolor more." crying over Magolor. "Riddle Rosehearts, in tears... Hashtag #WOW." Cater says.

"You think a few crocodile tears is all it'll take for me to forgive you?" Ace says with his hands on his hips. Leaning down to Riddle's level. "Give the guy a break, Ace." deuce says pulling him back. "I'm sorry, Riddle. I knew you were suffering, and all I did was pretend not to notice." Trey said, looking down at the three of them. Riddle didn't stop sobbing

"So I'm gonna say what I should have said earlier. Your way of doing things was wrong, and you owe everyone an apology." Trey said softly, putting his hands on his hips. "*sniff*... *sniff*... I'm sorry... I'm really sorry." Riddle said sniffling.

"I know I've been saying I wanted an apology from Riddle, but now that I got one, y'know what? One stupid "I'm sorry" doesn't even come close to making up for what he did!" Ace said, crossing his arms. "DUDE! Way to be a capital-J Jerk!" Cater said.

"And proud of it! Have you forgotten how he made a total fool outta me?! Have you forgotten how he just threw away that chestnut tart we worked so hard on?! That ain't something you can make go away with a few tears and a flimsy "I'm sorry"!" Ace said mad at Riddle. "That's enough Ace!" yuu yelled. "Wow. I ain't never met anyone who was better at holdin' grudges than I am." Grimm said. "Then... Then what do you want me to do?!" Riddle asked.

"You know... I don't got a birthday coming up anytime soon." Ace said, crossing his arms. "Huh? What are you talking about?" Deuce asked. "So I demand a do-over for the unbirthday party! Except this time, we ain't gotta do squat. This time, YOU'RE the one who brings the tart! And no getting Trey to make it for you! Do that, and then things are square between us." Ace said.

"Except you had lots of help making YOUR tarts...?" yuu said, their eyes narrowing. "Quiet from the peanut gallery! What do you say, Riddle? We clear?" Ace asked Riddle. "Yes... We're clear." Riddle said. "Ah, yes. Compromise is a beautiful thing, But I can't help but bring up Mr. Rosehearts injuries." Crowley said.

"What do you mean Crowley?" yuu asked him. "Overbolts are dangerous but... they never end in physical injury. Which means someone here gave him those. The one responsible was using magic at THAT level. Who is this highly skilled mage?" Crowley asked. "I-It was Magolor." yuu told Crowley.

"Sir Magolor is one truly skilled mage. I don't even think advanced classes are the ones he should be taking." Crowley said, lost in thought. "He wasn't even using a magic pen." Trey added out loud. "Pardon me Sir Clover but is that true? If so then he could be far past even my own Knowledge." Crowley asked. "Haha of course not. Trey was just joking #funny. And Riddle, he got pricked with his own spell!" Cater said. Putting his hand around Trey's mouth. Which made Trey try to speak.

"Oh well please don't make such a joke Sir Clover. So then I believe that concludes this matter." Crowley said, walking away. Cater then moved away from Trey. "You shouldn't be telling other Magolore's secrets." Cater said. Crossing his arms. "Wh-What secret? Magolor is a fantastic mage!" Trey said surprised. "Yes he is but why didn't he show us that he was a mage of that level. It's a secret that's why. Now everyone here is in on this secret." Cater explained. "Ya, all he did until now was use minor magic at large scales so that means." Ace said. Which caused everyone to look at Magolor in Riddle's arms. "We truly have no idea how powerful he is." Trey said.

"Welp, looks like we got some cleaning up to do. All that work making the garden Magicam-worthy, and now it's a total tire fire. Laaame." Cater said, trying to bring attention off of Magolor. "I'll help out." Trey said. "No, why don't you get Riddle and Magolor to the nurse's office. That was a full-blown case of overblot. We need to make absolutely sure he's okay. Magolor he's asleep for some unknown reason." Cater told Trey.

"I'll come too Magolor has been so nice to me!" yuu said. Picking up Magolor which surprised yuu how light he was. "Let's go Riddle." Trey said. As they both ran to the nurse's office.

Shooting up, Magolor put a hand to his head. Looking around the room to see Riddle's arms being treated. Running over to see the smaller student. "Are you ok Riddle!" looking at his arms horrified. "Magolor your up!" Riddle said surprised.

"Ya but your arms! I'm so sorry about them!" as the ghost nuse came in to see Magolor fretting over a now treated Riddle. "Magolor you should be getting rest. You just passed out from exhaustion." the ghost said.

"I don't care about that!" Magolor said, looking at the riddle. "Is the wound open? Infected? Bleeding?" Magolor then took something out of his pocket.

"Here eat it you'll be better." as he took out a gem apple. "Please eat it." Magolor basically begged. Riddle then took a bite out of the apple. "It's good! Sweet but not too sweet." Riddle's eyes lit up. "Where did you get this?" Riddle asked. "I grow 'em! pane to pick though." Magolor said Smiling.

"unwrap your arms." Magolor said. Riddle did just that looking at the now untouched looking arms. You couldn't even tell that they were impaled on deadly spikes. "How!? How did you do it? What are they?" Riddle said, looking at the apple.

"Gem apples. That's their name, perfect for healing wounds, poison, time And making bombs!" Magolor said giggling. "Wow all of that?!" Riddle said, surprised. "Yup." Magolor said. "Oh I can bake a gem apple pie if you want!" Magolor said. "Oh it would be lovely but..." Riddle told Magolor about how he would apologize to Ace and the others.

"Oh ok if you agreed to it." Magolor said.