prolong Part 6

as Crowley told the party about the way the could not be expelled. Magolor immediately shot his arms to his head to ease the pane that went through his head. It felt like he was being stable in the head repeatedly letting out a blood curdling scream.

Everyone looked over at him. "Stop it Stop it Stop it Stop it Stop it Stop it Stop it Stop it!" each stop more strained than the last. The last one in a very deep voice. After that outburst Magolor went silent. And sat up "I'm sorry i couldn't hold on for much longer i came to scold yuu and Grimm but got roped into this. What am I even helping you guys?" Magolor said.

Magolor got up and started to walk out. Ace yells after him. "Hey what the hell was that?" crossing his hands he looked over "none of your damm business." Crowley looked at Magolor "where do you think your going?" rolling his eyes, Magolor told Crowley what happened and how deuce caused the chandler to fall, he was able to convince Crowley with no problem to let him go. Looking at the two idiots who were now looking at him with hostility. Rolling his eyes he then started to leave. Yuu grabbed his shoulder. "Please help us, we need the help." sighing he looked at the fore of them then back at Crowley. "Fine ugh your all so hard to please."

Looking now at the mirror, Magolor sighed "you're really dragging me into this huh." the fore of them just looked at Magolor. "Did that kid rub off on me?" Magolor let his arms hang down his shoulders slouched. Looking annoyed he went in after the small party. He was dragged by yuu to a broken down cottage. Magolor had a book appear in his hand reading it as he was dragged by yuu to the mine. As more ghosts appear. Rolling his eyes he ran with the group. hearing something try to speak he looked up from his book. His eyes widened, what was that thing? following after the other he ran away.

"So there ARE still magestones here!" deuce exclaimed "Myaaah... Even as a master sorcerer, I... I don't think I can take that thing down!" Grimm said, sighing Magolor then rolled his eyes. Did Grimm ever not boast about his magic. "But we need a magestone or we'll get expelled! I'm going in!" deuce said as Magolor leaned against the side of the cave. "Are you outta your mind?!" Ace exclaimed. Yuu then reinforced deuce's statement with a "You can't do it alone!" Ah how Magolor missed that saying. Walking with the others, Magolor stood to the side, deciding to intervene if the others were in danger. Hearing yuu say something about a sparkle. "Behind the monster! There's something sparkling in the mineshaft!" Ace said after yuu. Could that have been a magestone?!" deuce asked. Yuu and Grimm then said they should run away for the time being.

Running back into the forest the party caught their breath. "This should be far enough, I think?" Grimm said. "Owww... What was that thing? No one said there'd be anything like that!" Ace complained. "That was no normal ghost, that's for sure." deuce commented. Magolor rolled his eyes "ya it's not a normal one because it wasn't a ghost at all!" Magolor halve yelled at deuce. Smacking his head. This hit ace and he then said "Let's just give up and go home. I'll happily take the expulsion if it means never having to fight that thing again." this shocked deuce as such he retorted "What?! Nuh-uh, not happenin'! I'd rather die than get expelled from Night Raven. How can you give up when the stone is right there?" this irked ace so he replied with "Pfft. Big talk from someone who's not even half the mage I am. You want that stone so bad, go get it yourself. I'm out."