Arriving

They still had over an hour before they had to leave. Still, Molly asked y/n to go upstairs and put some pressure on the twins. So she duly went up the stairs to the second floor and knocked on Fred and George's door.

"Oh, rare visitor," George grinned as he opened the door for her. Fred made an inviting gesture. "Come in, Miss y/l/n."

"Funny," she commented without laughing. "But I'm only here because your mother wants to make sure you're going to be on time."

"Of course we will be," George said sweetly. Fred nodded. "You can always rely on us."

"Speaking of which," George grabbed her arm and led her to a desk with a few boxes on it. Curious, y/n looked inside. "What is that?"

"Soon the entire Hogwarts student body will be relying on us," Fred announced. George nodded excitedly. "It's not fully developed yet, but you can see it. We've already shown it to Harry."

"Is that candy?" Y/n reached into one of the boxes and pulled out a small chocolate candy. "Oh, is that what you were talking about last night..."

She paused and her eyes jumped to George in shock. But he just looked at her in disbelief. "Do you really think I don't notice when he gets up in the middle of the night and doesn't come back?"

Embarrassed, y/n grinned at him. "Don't tell anyone."

Now Fred cleared his throat. "Why not?"

Y/n sighed. "Well, that just creates unnecessary questions and rumors, which would be extremely annoying."

Fred looked her for a little longer, then returned to the original topic. "Whatever. What you are holding in your hands is one of the many future articles from Weasleys Wizard Wheezes."

"Aha," y/n didn't quite understand, so George elaborated. "What you have in your hands we call nosebleed nougat. Feel free to try it."

"Thanks, I pass," y/n said, putting the candy back in the box she took it from. "So you want to do something like Zonko's?"

"Something like that," Fred nodded. George grinned confidently. "We're doing it better."

"Confident," y/n laughed. Fred raised his eyebrows. "Do you have any doubts about us? George, I think she doubts us."

"No way," y/n contradicted immediately. "In fact, I think you've picked the perfect business. But you have to finish soon, so put the toys away and bring your suitcases downstairs."

"Toys!", George repeated, snorting contemptuously. Fred also looked disappointed. "And we did let you into our room too."

"No need to get mad," y/n said and walked towards the door. "I'm leaving anyways."

When they set off for the train station, the twins were still a bit pissed off. Y/n took it like that. She was excited to see Maggy, Olivia and her Gryffindor friends again. But when she saw the girls at the train station, she already knew what was in store for her. The five of them stood in a group with Lee and grinned at y/n and the twins from afar.

"Well?", Angelina asked slowly as the three of them joined the group after saying goodbye to Molly and Arthur. Y/n shook her head before answering anything. "I'm warning you!"

"What about?", Olivia asked innocently before pulling y/n into her arms. After they had all greeted each other, they had to quickly get on the train, so there was no time for more questions.

Because they were quite a large group, they then split up. The girls went into one compartment, the boys into a separate one.

It didn't take a minute until y/n had to face her friends' curiosity. Maggy spoke up first. "Now tell me."