Room of Requirement

When Hermione led them through the strange door, y/n couldn't believe her eyes. Sure, she had read about this room, but she had never seen it since her first day of school. Until now.

"Who found it?", Olivia wanted to know. Hermione pointed to a shy-looking Gryffindor boy. "Neville."

"That's amazing," y/n said and laughed at the boy. Maggy nodded. "Really great. How did you do that?"

Neville shrugged embarrassedly. "It was just a coincidence."

Olivia gave him a reassuring pat on the shoulder. "Nonsense, you can be very proud of yourself."

"If we had known," George's voice rang out.

"That we can have so many pretty girls around us so quickly," Fred continued. George laughed. "We would have gone looking for the Room of Requirement too."

Laughing, Maggy rolled her eyes and gave George a light punch on the shoulder.

"First we all want to try out which defensive spells we already know," Harry then opened their first meeting. He turned to a small blonde Gryffindor. "Nigel, you go first. Come on, attack me."

The other students lined up around Harry and Nigel curiously. They faced each other with their wands raised.

"Stupefy," Nigel then shouted without hesitation. When Harry was hit by the spell, he flew backwards. And Nigel was also thrown back by the recoil. Maggy put her hands over her mouth in shock, but no one was hurt. Ron and Hermione were next. Olivia smiled. "He has no chance."

George raised an eyebrow. "One Sickle."

"You're on," Fred replied. Katie shook her head. "Are you betting?"

"Do you want to get in?", Lee grinned. Y/n rolled her eyes. "Now you're laughing."

"What's that suppose to mean?", Fred asked challengingly. At the same moment Ron was hit by Hermione's magic and thrown back a few meters. Y/n shrugged her shoulders. "That you will feel the same as your dear brother does now."

"Is that a threat?", Fred asked amused, accepting the Sickle he had won from his brother. Olivia grinned. "No, just the truth."

The boys didn't like to hear that. When everyone was supposed to line up in pairs, Fred and George stood across from y/n and Olivia. Harry walked through the ranks giving instructions.

"Don't hold back," Olivia called out to George. He laughed. "I would never."

"This is nothing compared to these stupid lessons," Olivia then turned to y/n excitedly. „This is incredibly fun."

Y/n nodded. But she stopped laughing when everyone pulled out their wands. Just before she could say her spell, Fred winked at her. That distracted her and made her grin. At that time he fired his spell at her and y/n was thrown back. She hit the ground hard. But it hurt twice as much because she knew Fred had tricked her.

When she raised her head, she saw some puzzled looks wandering towards her. Sure, everyone knew her as a top student. Nobody expected her to be so easy to beat.

"Are you okay?" Olivia came running over to her with a surprised expression on her face, while George and Fred were bend over laughing behind her. Y/n stood up again in a flash. "Of course."

"What was going on?", Fred asked when she faced him again. "Did something bother you..."

But then y/n's magic hit him square in the chest, he flew into the wall behind him with a hard crash. Harry, who now joined them, helped Fred up. "You can't get cocky. Always keep an eye on your opponent. Pay attention to their gestures, no one announces their attack in advance."