Gryffindor against Hufflepuff

This Saturday was the third game of the season. So far, Gryffindor had played against Slytherin and Ravenclaw against Hufflepuff. Today it was the Lions against the Badgers. Y/n was unsure which side she was on. Basically, as a Ravenclaw player, she hoped that neither team would do particularly well. In the end, this would benefit her team when calculating.

Still, y/n secretly hoped that the Gryffindors would win. She would like it for the twins, and of course Katie, Alicia and Angelina. Maggie had different opinion.

Olivia just shook her head and laughed. "You two are about to start drooling."

"You have to admit, Cedric Diggory is incredibly good-looking," Maggy immediately defended herself. Y/n reacted rather petulantly. "Don't be silly."

"It's okay," Olivia laughed. "Enjoy the view, girls."

But the game didn't go well for long. The weather was already gray and stormy, not very pleasant. But things got even worse. Because of the whole Sirius Black thing, Hogwarts has been guarded by Dementors since the start of the school year. So far there had been no encounter between students and the cruel guards >except on the journey on the Hogwarts Express<. But that should now change.

As Potter, who had been the Gryffindor Seeker since the beginning of his school career, rose into the clouds, the crowd was still cheering. He must have spotted the golden Snitch. But when he fell from the sky without a broom, the audience screamed in shock. Only Dumbledore managed to stop the fall at the last moment. The headmaster's voice rolled across the stadium like a rumble of thunder. "Arresto Momentum."

"Those stupid creatures," Olivia grumbled as everyone was sent back to the castle. "I'll tell you, if they spoil our game..."

"Then I'll be mad," Roger Davis said, walking behind them. He was a Chaser >together with Olivia and y/n< and also captain of the Ravenclaw Quidditch team.

"Well, maybe we should be careful, the dementors are really dangerous", Cho Chang intervened in her gentle voice. The pretty Asian girl was the Seeker of their team and a year younger than y/n. Maggy, in contrast to Olivia and y/n didn't play at all, nodded. "I agree. Don't mess with them."

Y/n was conflicted. "Dementors are not to be trifled with. If they even finish off Harry, and he was in the Chamber of Secrets last year... But I want the trophy too..."

„And we will get it!", Roger sounded confident. Olivia nodded. "We shouldn't worry in advance."

Everyone agreed with her. So they talked about more pleasant things when they reached the common room.

The following Monday morning there was class again. In the first few hours Care of Magical Creatures with Hagrid. Even if they no longer had lessons with the gamekeeper. In a lesson with the third years, a Hippogriff had given Draco Malfoy a good bloody wound.

But based on what y/n knew about Griffins, that definitely wasn't the animal's fault. Since then, Hagrid has been represented by Professor Grubbly-Plank. Because Malfoy's father Lucius had brought charges against the gamekeeper. Unfortunately, Hagrid was no longer allowed to teach until a hearing had taken place.

So they had to go outside although Hagrid wouldn't be teaching. That meant dressing warmly, it was the end of November. A look outside told y/n that it was going to be particularly cold today. There was a glittering layer of hoarfrost on the roofs that could be seen from her dormitory. So she put the blue and silver Ravenclaw scarf around her neck several times and put on some gloves. Then she put her wand in the pocket of her cloak, grabbed her books and class materials, and headed to class with Maggy and Olivia.