Mother

The Quidditch Stadium was even more spectacular inside than when they had seen it from the outside. Not comparable to the Hogwarts field.

Arthur led them further and further up the stands. Ron was amazed. "Dad, how high up are we going?"

"I'll put it this way, when it starts raining, you'll be the first to know," an arrogant voice suddenly sounded from under the headboard they were standing on. When they looked down, they spotted a familiar face, Draco Malfoy. Next to him was his father , Lucius. He was the one who had spoken.

"Father and I are sitting in the minister's lounge," Draco added his two cents. His father laughed contemptuously. "Stop bragging, Draco, you can save yourself that with them."

When he spotted y/n he smiled delicately at her. "Y/n, what a surprise. You're falling deeper and deeper. Your mother will cry herself to sleep if I tell her about your new friends."

Y/n thought about saying something back, but she didn't. She knew the old Malfoy well enough to know that it wouldn't help anyway. She was also more focused on Fred, who was now clenching his fists next to her. She gently reached for his hand closest to her. It seemed to her that he immediately relaxed a little when she touched him. So she held his hand for a moment, so that she didn't hear what Lucius said to Harry.

When they finally got to their seats, the view was breathtaking. They sat at the top and looked over the entire stadium.

The game was incredibly exciting. As the players flew in on their broomsticks, the spectators made such a loud noise that y/n never had heard in her life.

When they got back to their tent after the game, y/n was still intoxicated. Although the Irish team had won, Ron didn't become tired of raving about the Bulgarian Seeker Victor Krum, whereupon his siblings teased him nonstop.

"Aww. You're in love Ron," Ginny laughed and sat down next to y/n and Hermione. The twins and Harry jumped around Ron while singing. "Victor, I love you. Victor I do."

Everyone laughed, the mood was good. And they also heard people screaming outside their tent. But suddenly the screams became strangely shrill.

George paused. "My goodness, they Irish are celebrating more and more wildly."

"They don't celebrate!" Arthur came rushing up with a restless expression and began to shoo the children out of the tent. "Harry, Ron, Hermien! Stay together! Fred and George, you take Ginny and y/n."

But before anyone started moving, they craned their necks to find out what was going on. That wasn't easy in the panicking chaos. People screamed and ran around carelessly.

Then y/n discovered it. The thing that had everyone so afraid. A comparatively small group of wizards in black cloaks and masks over their faces approached them. As they ran, they muttered dark spells and hateful slogans.

"Death Eaters!", Hermione uttered. And it was as if that had been their cue. Without waiting any longer, they plunged into the commotion to escape as well.

Ginny and y/n held hands. One of the twins walked in front of and one behind them. They were pushed and jostled from all sides. Nobody paid any attention to anyone. Y/n felt like she had walked into a panicking herd of animals.

When they got a little out of the commotion, y/n thought they had made it. But then George suddenly stopped. He stopped so abruptly that Ginny, y/n and Fred ran into him one after the other.

"What is...", y/n stepped next to him to see what was going on. But she stopped. A few meters away from them, someone was standing. A figure in a black coat, a mask over their face. A Death Eater. It was a woman.