Sleepover in the great Hall

Until now, y/n had taken her aunt's words to heart, but at the end of November things with Sirius Black got a little scary. Even if it didn't directly affect her.

"What are you two up to?", y/n, who was currently on her way back from the library to Ravenclaw Tower, questioningly looked at the bundles that the twins were carrying in their hands.

"Your little head is full of literature, but you don't get anything else," George shook his head in disbelief. Fred laughed before starting to talk in a dramatic tone. "Sirius Black got into the castle. He sneaked around the Dementors. And then he bloodthirsty slashed the Fat Lady."

At first y/n's eyes widened. But then a light dawned on her. "Wait... So he only destroyed the painting in front of your common room?"

The twins nodded. "Maybe you'll ..."

"...be next," Fred finished. Unimpressed, y/n shrugged her shoulders. "And why would he do that? Is there even any evidence that it was really him?"

Now the twins shook their heads. Then y/n pointed to the blankets they were holding in their hands again. "And what is with this?"

"It has been decided that our common room is not safe anymore. Now we're supposed to sleep in the great hall," George explained. Y/n laughed. "Well then, have fun. Hopefully no one snores."

The twins found it less funny, which amused y/n even more. Since his behavior in the Three Broomsticks, y/n never missed a chance to piss Fred of. She felt like she had to protect her pride. And sometimes, like right now, George had to suffer from that too.

But when she arrived at Ravenclaw Tower, all the students were gathered in front of the entrance. When y/n approached Olivia and Maggy, the two handed her her bedding and her wash bag. "We've already packed up your stuff. It's about..."

"I heard, Sirius Black," y/n said, taking on her things gratefully. Maggy was pretty pale, so y/n laid an arm around her shoulder. "You can sleep between us tonight."

Then Mr. Flitwick, the Head of their House, led the Ravenclaws down into the great hall as well. As they entered, y/n could do nothing to stop her eyes from automatically searching for the twins. They weren't hard to find, their red hair stood out, and they also were about one head taller than most of the students.

"Hey, come on," Maggy gently tugged on y/n's sleeve. So they went on and set up their quarters for the night. As promised, Maggy was allowed to lie between Olivia and y/n.

They then changed into their pyjamas, took off their make-up and brushed their teeth in the nearest bathroom.

"What a commotion," murmured Angelina, standing next to Olivia at the sink. Y/n nodded before asking Alicia to put some toothpaste on her brush. Maggy still looked upset, which Katie noticed, so she tried to lighten up the mood. "It's actually pretty cool. A huge pyjama party."

"But if anyone can't shut up, I'll be getting angry," Angelina murmured. "I need my beauty sleep."

"Apart from the fact that you're gorgeous," Olivia said. "I agree with you. If someone annoys me, then I'll get grumpy too."

When they were all finished, the six of them went outside. Back in the hall they waved each other goodnight and laid down in order of their houses.

But immediately afterwards two familiar voices sounded. "Pretty rude..."

"...not wishing us a goodnight."

Olivia, who was about to put on her sleep mask, rolled her eyes. "Well it seems like you easily can come over to us too."

"Fair enough," George relented and grinned at the three girls. "Then get a good night's sleep and have sweet dreams."