Chapter 9: I Like To Move It, Move It

All seven of the animals ran off into the forest and finally heard music becoming louder and louder.

"I hear it now!" Marty shouted.

"When there's music, there's people." Gloria said.

"I'm sure there might be animals too. Maybe they could help us." Mariah said.

"We go right to the head honcho." Alex said.

"I wonder what else is there." Katie said curiously.

"A sidewalk would be nice." Melman said.

"Yeah, what a dump!" Brandon shouted.

"They should call it the San Di-Lame-O zoo! First they tell you, hey! We gotta this great open plan thing. Let the animals run wild! Next thing you know...flowers in your hair, and everybody's hugging everybody." Alex explained while they kept on running.

"This place kind of grows on you! This way, guys! Come on!" Marty shouted as he led the way.

As they went through a branch, Alex got hit and fell down to the ground. He holds his nose in pain. Alex gets back up, still holding his nose and trips over a rock, which he holds his for and stepped on a prick from a vine. Alex walks into a spider web and rapidly moves his arms around until he hits a tree and trips on a log and falls. Suddenly, the tree that he hit starts to fall right towards Alex.

"Oh, no!" Alex shouted.

The tree lands on him. The gang finally stops and sees some shadows from people moving around through the leaves.

"Okay, let's make a good impression on the people. Smiles, everyone, let's get it together." Gloria said to the others.

Gloria looked at Melman as he smiled weirdly.

"Is that the best you can do, Melman?" Gloria asked.

"Oh, I'm not smiling. It's gas." Melman replied.

"Okay, well, great. Let's make gas look good." Gloria said.

Gloria moves the leaves, and they all see lemurs dancing around.

"It's not people. It's animals." Gloria said.

"I guess that I was right." Mariah said.

"California animals!" Melman said.

"This is like a puppy party!" Marty said.

The miso stops for someone to start singing.

"I like to move it. Move it! I like to move it and move it! You like to..." King Julien sings.

"Move it!" The lemurs shouted.

"I like to move it. Move it! I like to move it and move it! I like to move it and move it! You like to..." King Julien sings.

"Move it!" The lemurs shouted.

"I like to move it. Move it! You like to move it, move it! She likes to move it and move it! We like to..." King Julien sings.

"Move it!" The lemurs shouted.

"All girls all over the world! Original King Julian! What a girl's man! I love all them girls. I love to move them body! When you move your body, you move it nice and sweet and sassy." King Julien said.

"What kind of zoo is this?" Gloria asked.

"I think that this is a performing zoo. Maybe zoos have animals that can perform for singing and dancing." Mariah explained.

"I just saw 26 blatant health code violations." Melman said.

"I'm loving San Diego. This place is off to the chizain!" Marty said.