Chapter 3: To The Wild!

Later tonight, after their relaxation, Alex and the others went to Marty for his birthday, including Mariah, Katie, and Brandon, with some presents. Mariah's gift to Marty was a black and white striped scarf, Katie's gift was a drawing of Marty, and Brandon's gift was a birthday card.

"Whoo, It's Marty's birthday!" Gloria shouted.

"Open it, just open it." Alex said.

"What is it? What is it?" Marty asked as he shook his present.

"Come on, open it up!" Brandon shouted.

Marty opens his present that it was a thermometer from Melman.

"Yeah! Thermometer! Thanks. I love it, Melman. I love it." Marty said and put it in his mouth.

"Yeah, I wanted to give you something personal. You know, that was my first rectal thermometer." Melman explained.

"Mother..!" Marty said and spit the thermometer out of his mouth.

Melman blows his birthday noisemaker to start the birthday song.

"Happy birthday to you! You live in a zoo, You look like a monkey, and you smell like one too." Alex, Gloria, Melman, and Brandon sang together to Marty.

Mason spits his drink for his reaction.

"I say..." Mason said.

Phil smells his armpit and falls off of the tree.

"Aww.. well, now.. you guys are just embarrassing me and yourselves!" Marty shouted.

"What are you talking about? We've worked on that all week." Brandon said.

Let's go, let's make a wish." Mariah said and took the cake closer to Marty.

Marty thinks for a moment, blows out the candle by his nose, and takes a huge bite on it.

"Come on, what did you wish for?" Alex asked.

"No, can't tell you that." Marty answered.

"Yeah, I don't think he should say his wish." Mariah said.

"Come on, tell." Alex said.

"No, sirrey, I'm telling you! It is bad luck! Do you want some bad luck? I'll blab it out, but if you wanna be safe..." Marty explained.

"Would you just tell us? I mean, really, what could happen?" Gloria asked.

"Okay. I wished... I could go... to the wild!" Marty asked

"The wild! Wow!" Alex shouted and fell off, dropped his steak.

Melman swallows and choked by his noisemaker. Mariah and Katie gasped in shock. Brandon spit out his drink, and Gloria stayed silent with shocked faces.

"I told you it was bad luck!" Marty shouted.

Gloria helped Melman spit out the noisemaker, and Brandon was coughing.

"The wild? Are you nuts? That is the worst idea I've ever heard." Alex said.

Gloria finally got the noisemaker out of Melman's mouth.

"It's unsanitary." Melman said while coughing.

"The penguins are going, so why can't I?" Marty asked.

"The penguins are psychotic." Brandon replied.

"Come on! Just imagine going back to nature. Back to your roots, clean air, wide open spaces!" Marty explained.

"Well, I hear they have wide open spaces in Connecticut." Katie said.

"Connecticut?" Marty asked.

"Yeah, what you got to do is you gotta go over Grand Central. And then you gotta take the metro north train." Melman explained.