Chapter 2: The Penguins' Secret

The scene went towards the place where the penguins were at their area to smile and wave at the people as they were watching, alongside the children.

"Just smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave." Skipper said as he continued waves at the people who Rico and Private.

Skipper turns around to the bowl of fish.

"Kowalski, target report." Skipper said, and the bowl was moved out of the place, and Kowalski came out of the hole.

"We're only 500 feet from the main sewer line." Kowalski said.

"And the bad news?" Skipper said, and Kowalski took out a broken spoon.

"We've broken our last shovel." Kowalski replied.

"Right. Rico, you're on litter patrol. We need shovels and find more popsickle sticks. We don't want to risk another cave-in." Skipper explained to Rico. Rico nodded and swims in the water.

"And me, Skipper?" Private asked.

"I want you to look cute and cuddly, private. Today, we're gonna blow this dump." Skipper said.

Back to Marty, the show was almost over for the day as he is now making fart noises with his armpit, making the children laugh.

"Yeah! You don't see that on Animal Planet!" Marty shouted.

As the children kept on laughing, the parents weren't happy. They grabbed their children and walked away as the kids were still laughing and making armpit farts too.

"Well, show's over, folks! Thanks for coming! I hope you thought it was fresh! I'll be here all week. In fact, I'll be here for my whole life. 365 days a year, including Christmas, Hanukkah, Halloween, and Kwanzaa. Please don't forget to never spay or neuter your pets." Marty said, and he took a sip of his cup.

Mariah, Katie, and Brandon were on their break, and they were on their way to Marty.

"And tip your cabbie because he's broke." Marty said as he threw his cup away to the ground.

"Hey, Marty. How's it going?" Brandon asked.

"Great, so far. You guys did a great job for your show today." Mray answered.

"Thanks. We have been working on it for about a week." Katie said.

Suddenly, the ground pops up that the penguins look around.

Marty, Mariah, Katie, and Brandon all noticed them by looking at them.

"Why are the penguins here?" Mariah whispered to Marty.

"I don't know." Marty whispered.

As the penguins looked around, Skipper looked at Marty and the others.

"You, quadruped. Sprechen Sie English?" Skipper asked.

"We sprechen." Marty replied.

"What continent is this?" Skipper asked again.

"Manhattan, New York." Mariah answered.

"Hoover Dam! We're still in New York. Abort! Dive, dive, dive!" Skipper said as he shoved the other penguins' heads back into the hole.

"Guys, wait!" Katie shouted.

"Hold up!" Brandon shouted.

"Hey! You in the tux! Wait a minute!" Marty shouted.

Marty, Mariah, Katie, and Brandon got closer to the hole until the penguins came out.

"What are you guys doing?" Marty asked the penguins.