Part 49 (light smut)

"You really don't want to come?" Aj yells, tears slowly filling his eyes. He can't believe it, he knows it was hard to convince Niko to begin with, but to not even come? Aj couldn't do it without him there. In all honesty, if any of the boys backed out he couldn't do it, but Niko? Niko was a sole reason he was doing this, and him not coming shattered a confidence he didn't know he had to lose.

"I can't come Aj. I can't watch that! Watch you get hurt, I can't I'm sorry. The others will be there, it's fine," Niko screams back.

"So much for a fucking  promise," Aj retaliates, grabbing the chain around his neck and yanking it off, throwing it to the ground. 

-----------------------

You may be wondering how we ended up here? Well... it started the night before.

One minute, Aj and Niko are laying side by side, facing each other, whispering away. The next AJ was on his back, and Niko was hovering over him, opening Aj up. 

"Please," Aj whispers, tears flowing down his face. 

Niko obliges, pushing into Aj slowly. Once he is fully settled, he waits for a moment, leaning down to meet Aj's lips. The kiss is soft and filled with love, it was nothing like their usual messy sex kisses. 

Niko slowly begins to thrust in and out of AJ, being careful and precise with his actions. Th potential thought of this being the last time they ever do this, made Nikos heart hurt. He wanted to show Aj how much he loved him. 

 Aj was basking in the attention and sweet words Niko was whispering, desperately needing him to go faster and harder. "More, more, more. F-faster," he pleads.

"Always want more. Always need more," Niko says, now he's making love to him hard, the love and softness mixed within his actions.

Niko's going to cum soon, and he wants Aj to do it with him. He picks Aj's cock up from his stomach and starts pumping fast. "Aje... I'm gonna cum. Want you to cum with me. Want to make you feel so good. Will you do that for me, Aje? Cum with me?"

It only takes a few more thrusts hitting his prostate and Niko's large hand pumping his cock for Aj to cum. Niko follows right after and releases his into Aj. They ride out their orgasms together, Niko collapses next to Aj but stays so close their shoulders are touching. They lay there, in complete happiness and bliss, until they come down from their highs and catch their breaths.

Niko grabs a wipe from the bedside table, and wipes Aj down and cleans him nicely. There's no fucking way either of them are going to the shower now. So, a little wipe down will have to do.

 Niko curls back down beside Aj, pulling the boys chest into his own, keeping him as close as he can. It blissful, comforting, and Aj never wants it to end. Aj realizes, in that moment, that nothing will ever be better than this. There is no one or thing more deserving of his time than Niko.

Niko breaks Aj's thoughts and says, "I love you, Aje. No matter the troubles we've faced, it's always been you." It's slurred and if Aj hadn't listened to him talk nonsense in the late hours of the night hundreds of times, he would have been completely lost. But, he understands.

"I love you, Nik."

Aj finishes their conversation by breathing two words that Niko will always remember down his chest. " Always you ."

..................................................

It was the morning of the meetup. Aj and Niko had stayed cuddled together in the morning for an extra hour longer, Chunkz had woken up early and made breakfast for everyone, although they barely ate, too nervous. Kenny was quick to do favours for everyone, even as minor as grabbing Aj's phone from the charger, and Sharky was practically stuck beside Aj all day, following him from room to room. None of the boys spoke about what was to happen tonight, none wanting to  accept the possible fatal reality. Every knock, hit or noise causing them to jump, all on edge. They had spent the day  stuck by each others side, laying on top of one another on the couch, playing and fighting (jokingly) as if it were a regular day, except it wasn't.