Part 28

The boys were all sat in the kitchen, AJ was telling them what had happened the day before.

"..Yeah thats about it. Oh and Also, she's my sister, so that's great." Aj chuckles.

The boys shoot their heads up, WHAT?

"Uh, What?!" Kenny shouts.

"Yeah. I'm not even surprised at this point. As if kidnapping your own son wasn't enough, he had to cheat on my mum. And she was pregnant with my brother at the time, so that makes everything so much better," AJ tries to joke. Hey if you don't use your trauma it'll use you. 

Niko rubs Aj's back, comforting the boy. He can clearly see through this façade. He can't help but blame himself. If he had left Alyah when AJ told him to months ago.

"Ok so uh, we're going to meet him at 6:30 tonight. We'll all be there so don't worry about that. You'll talk  to him and hopefully get him to stay away." Chunkz says. They had to make sure everything went perfectly. 

"No. You guys can't come. Who knows what he'll do and I can't put you guys in danger because of me." Aj says.

"Aje, forget about the danger. We want to be there, what if something happens and we're not there to help. We'd never forgive ourselves." Sharky says. 

======

Aj and Niko were cuddled in Aj's room. None of the boys had an appetite. Niko wanted to hold Aj for as long as possible, knowing the potential threats of what could happen to Aj. Soon, the other boys join them, all chilling in Aj's room as if nothing, none of them wanting to accept the reality of Aj's potential downfall. As the time drew nearer for Aj to go meet the person he despises the most, the reality began to dawn on the boys. Hearts racing, words slower more defined. Nervous and fidgeting taking over their senses. Before silence takes over the room. 

Chunkz is the one to break the silence wanting the day to end as quickly as possible. 

"Let's go." Its all he can say. He doesn't want to say anything else, he can't.

The boys get up to follow Chunkz to his car, Aj and Niko trailing behind. Niko grabs Aj's arm, pulling him into his chest. He places a long, love filled kiss on his lips. Aj melts into the kiss, a gut feeling telling him it would be the last one in a while. They pull away, and Niko leans down to place his forehead against Aj's. They stare at each other in silence, breath getting mixed. "I love you Ayaanle. So So much." 

"I love you Nikolas. You don't even know."

They reluctantly pull away, and Niko picks up Aj, for seemingly the last time. He takes him to the other boys who are waiting in the car.

They drive off to the agreed location, their impending fate dawning upon them.

======================================================

Aj stands at the edge of the field, waiting. He'd given each of the boys a tight hug, which was very abnormal for him, but none of  the boys cared. Chunkz had joked that more dangerous things could happen so Aj could hug them more often. That eased the mood a little. 

Aj is startled when he hears a mans voice behind him, "Well, you've grown. Not much clearly" 

Aj turns to stare at the evil man, his heart racing. "Crazy, People grow up? Never would've thought." He spits.

"Oh Ayaanle, why don't you come give your old man a hug. You used to love that when you were younger." Samir mocks. He'd been watching Aj for a while, he knows Aj now hates unnecessary touch.

"I appreciate the offer, but no thanks," Aj mocks back. He had to stay strong, not show his weakness. 

"Wow, after all I did for you and you can't even show me some love. You'd think I wasn't your father."