Part 35

Aj and Niko get dressed, well more Niko dresses Aj, they go downstairs, Aj on Niko. Aj had tried to go down the stairs, he really did, but it hurt. He pouted as Niko carry's him on his  hip like a child which was then replaced with a giggle as Niko kisses his cheek. Aj can't help but think Niko is so hot like this, so easily picking him up with one arm. It was clear he was more toned than the last time he saw him, and he definitely would've wanted to let Niko take him there and then if they hadn't just done it. 

As Niko puts Aj down at the bottom of the steps, Aj lefts his arms back up, and jokingly says, giggling as he speaks "Please carry me, it hurts. Please Daddy. Please."

Niko pauses. Woah. He knows Aj was joking but fucks sakes. He pinches the bridge of his nose, looking down, "Don't say that, Aje. Please." 

Aj is confused don't say wha- oh. He blushes at the realisation, but decides not to comment on it. But he makes a mental note to use this to  his advantage later.  

Niko grabs Ajs hand instead, pulling him into the cinema room. Aj couldn't help but think, was Niko embarrassed of him. He used to  carry him the whole way, but now he was linked with him hand in hand, pulling him the way he wanted to. Niko guides Aj to their usual spot, Niko could sense Aj's discomfort, so keeps his hand in his, letting Aj play with his fingers. 

Aj zones out whilst Niko joins the conversation with the boys. He is pulled out of his zoned state by Niko asking, "We just spoke upstairs, right Aje?" Aj blushes lightly, before nodding his head, "Yeah. We just talked everything out." Niko nods, "See. I told you." before continuing whatever conversation they were having.

Aj can't help but feel even more that Niko is embarrassed of him. Like obviously he's not going to come downstairs and  tell the boys they fucked, but it was evident they had heard everything, judging by the smirks on their faces. Niko could feel that Aj felt off, but decided to let it slide and talk to him about it later. 

Aj joins in the conversation, not wanting to feel left out. But the constant thought of Nikos embarrassment of him burned his mind. 

Aj suddenly stands up and walks to the kitchen, in search for any type of  food. He opens the fridge and finds nothing but a nearly empty carton of milk. 

He walks back to the other room, "Guys, we need to do some shopping, we've got nothing in the fridge."

"Ugh, fine. Whos going to go?" Chunkz asks.

"I'll go  with someone, but I can't drive so," 

"I'll take you," Sharky says, he doesn't mind he kind of wanted to spend time with Aj.

"No it's fine I'll go." Niko says, standing up. Although he knows Aj and Sharky were just close, he can't help but feel jealous seeing them together. 

"Are you sure Niko? I really don't mind going," Sharky says. He had  a feeling with Niko back he wouldn't get to spend as much time with Aj. And he also had a feeling it wouldn't be on Aj's accord...

"I said I'm going. Let's go Aje," Niko says walking out the room.

The boys look at each other confused, why was Niko being so possessive of Aj. They were all friends, and Niko didn't have a problem before so why now. Aj felt a bit trapped. He would've gone with Sharky, he really doesn't mind. 

Aj shrugs his shoulders before turning to leave the room. Niko was waiting at the door for him, car keys in hand. Aj walks up to Niko, who grabs him and places a kiss on his lips. 

"Ready?" 

Aj nods. 

They drive to Tesco, talking about nothing and everything.