Chapter 26 | Stalker

Start from the beginning

"Excuse me, Mr. Anderson. After being a single child of your father it's not good for you to say these types of things to me. What if something happens to your father like your mother?" I said.

"YOU. DON'T YOU FUCK'IN DARE."

"LOW YOUR VOICE MR. FUCK'IN ANDERSON. I'M STILL HERE" I growled and went towards the door without letting him say anything.

We stepped in our car to go to the hotel.

"Stefan, get my private jet ready we're going to India."

"Are you crazy? Right now Taehyung?" Jimin said.

"Yes, I need to see Y/N now." I said he just sighed.

It'll take 8-9 hours and i don't know how I'll spend these hours.

"Stefan, I want one of the men to spy on, Mason."

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"Something is definitely wrong with him." I replied thinking about his behavior. His fuck'in face was showing something which I was not able to identify.

It's been three days since, I last saw him

It's been three days since, I last saw him. I want to see him, I want to see his dazzling eyes, I want to touch his soft cheeks, I want to kiss his soft lips. Yes, we kissed last when he went to the UK and whenever he felt low he kissed me and said 'it makes me calm.' and left me speechless.

When I share these feelings with Shanaya she said 'bro, you fuck'in love him' and my reply was normal 'No, I don't think so. it's just a attraction.' But I never felt this way with my those fucker exes.

A ping notification came on my cell.

Unknown
Text Messages
Friday, 9:12 PM

>Send you a video.

I opened the video and my eyes widened after seeing that video. It was the man who was getting beaten by some mans and their was another man who was laughing dangerously after seeing that man blooded state. And he said 'you tried to touch her.' and shot him in his head directly. My hands were shaking after seeing this video, I didn't recognize the voice of the man.

It's not the first time i get a message from unknown number. Last time i got it was ten months back when I was going on a date with my ex. The message was 'Don't you dare to go with him otherwise I'll cage you and fuck you beside his dead body until you pass out.' and I cancel the date not because of the message but because of dadaji he wanted us to go in the party of one of his business partner.

<Who the fuck are you? And why
you sended me this?
seen just now.

I was actually expecting that.

>Rose, look what I did with him
he fuck'in tried to touch you tomorrow
right? And he deserved this.

<Are you crazy? Who are you?
seen just now.

>I'm crazy for you, baby.
And who I'm? You'll know soon
when I'll cage you and never let anyone
to see your beauty which is only for me.

<You motherfucker stop your fuck'in
drama and don't you dare to
message me again.
seen just now.

>Cursing is bad, rose.

typing...

You blocked this contact.

Stalker?

He wants to cage me?

Is bhenchod ko to dekh lungi main.

But.

Someone trying to prank with me? But it doesn't looks like a prank. I didn't care about this last time but I need to share about this to someone. Taehyung? I'll share this with him. He will surely help me with this I know.

Beauty

Beauty.

My beauty.

My rose.

I caressed her big smiling picture which was hanging on the wall. Isn't she so pretty? Her eyes damn which is fire and that makes me want to fuck her untill she bleeds and pass out.

"Look, my rose what have you done to me" I said while caressing her photo.

"I'll make sure no body will come between us and if anyone came I'll send his pathetic soul to hell." A smirk forms on my lips.

"It's been two years, rose I saw you for the first time and I didn't know that you'll make me this much obsessed that I'll kill everyone who comes between us like you exes."

"Do you know how I feel when you get in relationship with Abhinav and Saurav?" Anger raised in my body remembering those moments when I saw her smiling with them.

"And here again you're getting close with that Taehyung?" I remembered their kiss how he was kissing the fuck out of her. I took the vase and threw it on the ground, it shattered like my heart when I saw both of them kissing.

"I'll make sure nobody saw you when I'll cage you with me. It's only my right to see you, to kiss you, my rose."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

To be continued...
• It will not take more than a second to tap on the '⭐' button!
• Don't forget to comment.

Any guesses who's that 'unknown'?

🪷

•Sneak Peak from the next chapter•

A painful moan left from me when he bit that particular spot on my neck, he started sucking it to ease my pain. And I'm loving it.

"Stop me, love I'm losing my control" He murmured on my neck before sucking on it I just fisted his hair because of the pleasure he's giving me.

"D-don't stop" Unconsciously these words left from my mouth with a loud moan when he again bit but it's now on my collar bone.

🌷