Chapter 35 - A Step Forward

"You wanna go back?" Tay sits beside New who is playing with his phone on the sofa with both his legs up, without a care in the world. The man looks at the wall clock and shakes his head. Smiling, Tay turns the television on, trying to find something to do in the living room.

Since coming back from New's hometown, his mate has been spending quite a lot of time in the apartment, despite what he said earlier about not being ready to move in. Most of the time, they will return to their dorms at night after hours together, but in rare cases, New will want to spend the night.

"What?" He looks at the omega who is staring at him from behind his phone, "Finally admitting I'm hot?"

"You look stupid." Tay smirks at that comment. Stupid means handsome in New's dictionary. Well, at least that is what he assigned the word to be. Whenever the smaller male says something bad about him, he means the opposite, or something good so Tay just interprets it however he wants it to be. Right now, he likes to be called handsome and since New likes to call him stupid, that will be the meaning.

Resting on his back, Tay turns to his left, at his omega. His pajamas that is too big for New perfectly reveals his alluring collarbone and his soft neck. He is not sure about it at first but recently, the older has been giving him some hints. Maybe. He is never good at reading subtle hints. And New's subtle is really subtle.

The man had been requesting to wear his clothes but when Tay gets excited that he was doing something a couple would do, New would retort back saying it is too much work to bring his here. Then, the stares started. That was really hard to catch because the omega was quick to change his gaze but after a while, he stopped trying to hide it.

And now this.

This is really obvious. New knows Tay loves his clavicles and still he chose to wear the button-down pajamas, purposely leaving the two uppermost ones unbuttoned.

New wants it.

Tay stares at that soft skin, afraid to make his move. This is not New's heat so he may be more susceptible to flashbacks and his trauma, but it has really been a while and Tay really wants to touch the man. Not just touching, he wants to hold him, lick him all over. Really, really badly. He is sex deprived. And New is a tease.

Slowly, Tay places his hand on New's knee, testing if the man wants the same thing. With no rejection yet, he gently makes his way down the loose pants, tracing the skin gently while placing short kisses on his right knee. Hearing the soft moan, Tay makes his way ever so slowly, caressing the omega's inner thighs. Glaring at New whose phone already forgotten on the floor, Tay claims those lips hungrily, until New pushes him away for air. Resting their forehead together, he stares at that dark orb, pecking those sexy lips in between, "Seriously?"

New nods shyly but before the alpha gets too excited, "Not too hard. I can't-" he gulps, "I'm a bit nervous."

"You don't want it?" Tay frowns. Though New is the one inviting, he just said he is nervous, which means he is scared. Why would he want to proceed with it? But god, he is so turned on right now, he doesn't know if he can hold back. Fuck, his hand is on New's crotch for god's sake! Maybe he can just give the man a blowjob or some-

"Not like this. I, uh on top…"

"Top?" Hell no. No way. Alphas never bottom. No fucki-

"Lemme ride…" New muffles the last word, too embarrassed to say it out loud. He is not comfortable being on his back, he feels too vulnerable like this. This was how they took him. He didn't feel anything when he is clouded by lust so he initially thought it is fine, but his heart is pounding vigorously right now. He might be okay taking the lead, or at least, be on top instead, just like their first time.