Chapter 14 - Camping Trip

Tay stares at the scene displayed in front of him. New asleep two rows front, head against the window and beside him, Inn slowly bringing his head onto his right shoulder. This is annoying him so much that he just wants to pull Inn away from the seat. New was comfortably sleeping, how dare that Chinese dude touch him like that. New probably doesn't want to sleep on his shoulder either.

He suddenly feels a weight on his own and looks to see the guy beside him sleeping too. Almost everyone is sleeping on the bus. Which is expected given that they had taken the bus at 4 a.m. Tay grumbles and tries to close his own eyes, shifting frequently to find a good position to sleep. If not for those two being late causing Tay to sit at the very back to spy on them, he would have chosen the seat in the aisle so he could stretch his legs. This is very annoying.

"We're going to stop here for about half an hour. There won't be another stop until we arrive so you should probably have your breakfast now." the club leader announces once they reach a rest stop and everyone gets up, rubbing their eyes while walking out of the bus. Inn waits for a while before gently waking New who had his earphones on, but the man refuses to abide and continues sleeping, hiding his face from the light. "Fine, sleep. I'll buy you something to eat."

Tay stands up on cue and runs out of the bus. He knows what that means. No Inn and the others for at least fifteen minutes so this is his chance. To feed New Thitipoom, and change his seat.

Arriving at the convenience store, he grabs some bread, some rice balls, some fried food, juices, coffee, and milk. Because New needs fat. He almost jumps with excitement when he sees Inn still waiting for his food with the others. Looking at his watch, he runs back as fast as he can.

New is still sleeping. His face is a bit distorted, maybe from the light. Tay wants to just look at that beautiful face but that will not do because the man needs to eat. At the same time, Tay is also reluctant to be the one who wakes him up.

"Huh? What?" New jolts up when he feels something thrown onto his lap. It is a plastic bag filled with bread and other food. "What? Inn- Tawan? What's this?"

"Food. And drinks." He shoves another plastic bag at the confused man and takes a seat right beside him.

"This is a lot. I'm not that hungry."

"For later then."

"Um… Did Inn ask-"

"Just eat the food. Here. You like hot dogs?" Tay shoves a piece towards New and smiles as the man opens his mouth. Just then, he realizes how erotic that looks and turns towards the plastic to grab some other things inside. "Milk? Coffee?"

"What else is there?" New tries to peek but Tay already takes out the milk and shoves it into his hand. "Wait, this is too sudden. Let's eat slowly."

"Oh. Okay. You want rice?" He already passed the sleepy male the rice ball before the other could refuse.

"Stop shoving food at me! I'm still eating!"

"Sorry. You look like you need energy."

"I'm just sleepy."

"My point." Tay stares at him nervously and smiles when he sees that small smirk on New. That is an achievement for him. He has made it his goal to make New laugh with his nose crinkling during this hiking trip, so a small smirk is a stepping stone. "I'm sleeping. Wake me up when we arrive."

"You should at least help me finish all of these." He hears New complain and pretends to already be asleep. Yeah, aren't you gonna wake up?"

"That's all yours." He replies without opening his eyes. New is saying something again but he refuses to listen. The sound of his voice though, he loves to hear.