Chapter 10 - The Lake Guy

Tay stares at the back of the man who is looking at the lake. He is so tall, looking elegant in his brown spring coat and black turtleneck shirt. He takes a step towards the man, two steps, three steps, until he is almost able to touch him with a lift of a hand.

"..."

The man turns towards him, staring at him with those cold eyes. His features are very sharp, as sharp as his gaze which sends electrics to Tay's whole vein, traveling down his spine. Towards his groin.

Tay swallows hard, their eyes locking together.

"Tay..."

His eyes widens at the mention of his name. "You... you know my name...?"

The man smirks and takes a step closer to him, and Tay retreats back. His heartbeat is wild, nervous at the intense stare. The tension between them so high, he wants to attack and bite the slim man right there and then.

He gasps, now on the ground, the beautiful man on top of him, staring down at him. Tay feels warmth on his groin area but is too captivated by the pale beauty over him to do anything about it.

"Tay..." the man hums, sending shivers. Tay remains still, caught off-guard by such bold move. He wants to look away, his face hot all of a sudden but those eyes are too bewitching. Swallowing hard, the alpha breathes heavily as the man lowers his head, painfully slowly until his mouth touches Tay's left ear, "I know what you want..." he purrs seductively, licking his lips.

Tay feels the thin fingers rubbing his already hard crotch very slowly, almost torturous, making his eyes shut in frustration. But he dares not to say anything, afraid to scare the man away. He grips the earth beneath him and bite his lips, trying to hold his moans, trying to hold himself together. He wants release. He wants to fuck the guy.

So badly.

"Touch me Tay..." the man begs and Tay lifts his hand carefully, enjoying the smooth feel of that white neck. Owh, so smooth he can imagine sinking his teeth and claiming the man. But the man wants his touch, and somehow Tay wants to obey his every wish. And so, as desperate as he is, he starts moving his hands up and down the man's back, loving the curve of his spine.

"Lick me..." the man whispers and like a hungry beast, he start sucking on that soft skin, hungrily leaving marks all over. "I'm so wet.... Te..."

The man grinds on him, rubbing their hard-ons together desperately. He keeps on moaning, arching his back sexily while his hands continue exploring Tay's back, "Enter me..."

Tay pushes the man onto the ground, turns him on his stomach and pulls his hips up, making him stand on all fours. He tears the pants with one swift motion, revealing that sweet, sweet hole. So juicy and wet. So tight.

I'll make your wish come true baby. I'll make you scream my name until you lose your voice. I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk.

He places his cock at the entrance, the hole twitching, ready for him. He closes his eyes and...

Tay opens his eyes to his alarm clock. It is already 7 a.m. and he is back at his dorm room. It was all just a dream. A dream he has every night since that night.

"Damnit!! Just a bit more!!! Urgh!!!" He notices his rock-hard erection and curses inside. Every single time he would wake just before he enters the man! It is so frustrating!

He is so sexually frustrated he has to do it in his dreams and yet, he cannot even reach his climax there.

Tay gets out of bed and goes straight to the bathroom to take care of his morning wood. He turns on the shower and start moving his hand back and forth, demanding orgasm quickly. He made a mistake of imagining the stone skipping man to reach his climax though, because now...