Chapter 28 - That Night

[ A Flashback]

/You're now sitting on a table counter, ordering something from the bartender…/

The music is thumping in the background, of some sound unfamiliar to him, but something he can move his body along, nonetheless. The place is so strange, to put it in a way. Everyone is overly dressed for a small, unknown club, as if this place is one of the high-end ones. Tay is sure of it because, considering how small the bar is and the absence of a quality DJ, he doubts celebrities frequent here.

Looking around, he realizes almost everyone is trying to mingle with each other, and groups of friends dancing without grinding on each other are almost non-existent. Maybe clubs here are different from clubs in Europe where people just go to dance.

Good. Because he is looking for a good fuck tonight too. If everyone here has the same thoughts as him, it will make things easier.

Sipping a bit of the beer he has just received from the bartender, Tay turns his body slightly towards the dance floor, scanning the whole place for any good-looking omegas, someone who would stand out from the rest. He intensifies his pheromones, calling out to them to cut his hunt short. He is not in the mood for dancing.

/An omega is coming towards you…/

"Hey alpha." Tay glances at the sultry male omega who is leaning against the counter, his body turned towards him, bent in an arch, perfectly showing off his flexible body. "You're a strong one, aren't you?" The omega touches his upper arm, looking at him, desperate for a taste.

Smirking at the boldness, Tay glares at the male, looking at him up and down. He is not bad-looking, his ass small, but round. He should be able to handle him…

Turning around to look for another potential partner, the alpha spots a few female omegas making their way towards him, looking flushed. The one in white looks so pretty, Tay can imagine having her scream beneath him, her long straight hair in a mess. If she has a good scent, Tay would like to bring him home for tonight.

"Alpha. Look at me." The male omega besides him pulls his face and kisses him, needy. The man guy doesn't smell bad either… at least, his scent is not as strong, so he may actually work. If the white lady turns out to be an annoying one, Tay may just give the male what he wants. But right now, he is more interested in the sexy female.

"Handsome alpha~" The man insists on his attention, starting to annoy him. Pulling the man away from him, glaring sharply to warn him to behave, Tay takes another sip of his drink before giving his attention to the female omegas who are now seated on his right. They are really not playing, everyone bending a bit to show their cleavages, hands on his shoulders and face, teasing him… Damn. Horny omegas are the best!

/The male omega is telling you something…/

"Alpha. Fuck me tonight." The male omega, sensing his defeat, pulls Tay towards him again and places the latter's free hand on his own butt, squeezing over it while straddling the noble as a last attempt to get his attention. He is tempted, but the female in white has a really good berry scent, which reminds him of the omegas back in Europe, though a bit different.

Reaching his hand out to the female omega, the hand is pulled by the male above him who is really persistent. It is getting a bit tiring, having to reject him. Tay is about to push the man away before he whispers, "I can do a threesome."

Threesome? That, he is interested in. He never had a threesome before, but he is not against it. And Tay is an adventurous alpha so he would love to try it at least once. Now gaining his full attention, the man starts to sniff him, grinding on top of him, already too hungry to be filled.