𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 - 6

Start from the beginning

"Is she telling the truth? Are you both in a relationship?".... Woojin demanded, his eyes flickering between Jiyeon and Jackson, his heart heavy with the weight of their revelation.

"Yes, sir, I love her''...Jackson confessed quietly, his gaze fixed on the ground.

Woojin approached Jiyeon with a mix of anger and concern, but instead of reprimanding her, he surprised everyone by gently wiping away her tears, his touch surprisingly tender.

"At least talk to me. What's inside your mind and heart?"....Woojin's voice softened, his concern for his daughter overshadowing his initial anger.

"I was scared, Dad. I thought you would kill my love, that's why I didn't tell you''...Jiyeon admitted tearfully, seeking solace in her father's embrace.

"For how long have you both been dating?"...Woojin's question caught them off guard, Jiyeon's response leaving him speechless.

"Three years''...Jiyeon answered softly, her gaze still downcast, the weight of their relationship finally coming to light.

"Jackson get ready ''...Woojin's directive to Jackson to get ready for the marriage stunned everyone present, Jiyeon's initial refusal giving way to a wide smile as she embraced the unexpected turn of events. Siwoo's tears mingled with her smile as she witnessed her daughter's happiness unfold before her eyes.

"Congratulations to you both''...Jin and Jimin offered their heartfelt congratulations, their applause filling the room as Jiyeon and Jackson exchanged tearful smiles.

"Tae, where's the tuxedo we bought for Jungkook?".. Jimin's question pulled Tae from his thoughts, his smile masking the whirlwind of emotions within him as he raced to retrieve the forgotten garment, the unpredictability of the moment adding a touch of levity to the otherwise emotional scene.

After Tae's return with the tuxedo, Namjoon, Hobi, and Yoongi joined Jackson in the room to prepare for the wedding, their presence offering silent support as they faced the unknown together.

Woojin and Siwoo exchanged a smile, finding solace in the unexpected turn of events that transformed a complicated situation into a moment of happiness. After all, if their children were happy, what more could they ask for?

Jimin and Jin escorted Jiyeon to her room for a touch-up, their expressions a mix of relief and excitement as they prepared for the impending ceremony. With everyone focused on their tasks, the atmosphere buzzed with anticipation, knowing that the wedding would soon commence.

In the living room, Jungkook and Tae stood together, their presence a silent acknowledgment of the unspoken bond between them. Tae's smile conveyed a sense of reassurance as he glanced at Jungkook, noticing the subtle ease in his demeanor compared to the previous day.

As they held each other's gaze, Tae playfully winked at Jungkook, a gesture of camaraderie and shared understanding. With a soft chuckle, Jungkook reciprocated the gesture, his spirits lifted by Tae's playful demeanor. Following Tae's lead, Jungkook made his way to his room, a sense of contentment settling over him as he followed his heart.

The decision to hold the marriage in their backyard was met with unanimous agreement, as the expansive space proved to be just as grand as any traditional marriage hall. With meticulous preparations in place, the backyard of their mansion was transformed into a breathtaking venue fit for the occasion.

Tae stood ready, adorned in his attire, when there came a gentle knock on his door. With a final glance at his reflection, brimming with excitement, he eagerly approached the door. As it swung open, he was met with the sight of Jungkook, resplendent in a sleek black suit, exuding an aura of charm and sophistication. Tae's breath caught at the sight, while Jungkook's own heart skipped a beat, unable to contain the rush of admiration for Tae's stunning appearance in the outfit he had chosen the day before.