68. Farewell and Post Wedding Rituals

Viaanshi's Pov:-

Viaanshi's Pov:-

My heart was a tangled web of emotions as I stood, surrounded by the people who meant the world to me. It was my Vidaai, the day I would leave the nest and start a new chapter as Shrey's wife. Excitement and anticipation bubbled within me, but they were tempered by a profound sense of sadness at the thought of bidding farewell to my childhood home and the family that had shaped me into the woman I was today. Shreyansh is standing besides me and his family have already gone back to the house for the preparations.

I turned to my brothers and felt a lump form in my throat. Being the only sister amidst this boisterous quartet had been a rollercoaster ride, but one that I wouldn't have traded for anything in the world.

Ekaansh bhaiya was the first to pull me into his embrace.

"My baby sister is all grown up now," he said, his voice thick with emotion that mirrored the lump forming in my own throat.

"I still remember holding you in my arms when you were born, so tiny and fragile."

Trying to lighten the moment, I chuckled through the tears threatening to spill over.

"And now I've become a heavyweight champion, thanks to all the food you force-fed me!"

He ruffled my hair affectionately, a fond smile playing on his lips.

"That's because we want our princess to be well-fed and happy always." Planting a soft kiss on my forehead, he murmured,

"Take care of yourself, you hear me?"

I could only nod, my throat constricting with the effort of holding back my tears. Before I could gather myself, Avyaan bhaiya's arms enveloped me in a bear hug that had me letting out an undignified squeak.

"Bhai, you're crushing my bones!"

"Good, then you won't be able to run away from your husband's house," he teased, finally releasing me from his vice-like grip.

Rolling my eyes good-naturedly, I retorted,

"As if I'd want to run away from my prince charming!"

Ayan and Siddharth bhaiyu, clung to me like overgrown koala bears, making me laugh at their childish antics despite the emotional moment.

"We're going to miss you" Ayan bhaiyu mumbled against my shoulder, his words muffled but laced with genuine sadness.

I hugged them tighter, reassuring them,

"I'll miss you guys too. But I'm not going anywhere far. We'll meet every weekend, okay?"

With great reluctance, they finally let me go, and I turned to face Shrey, who was watching the scene with an indulgent smile.

In unison, my brothers pointed accusing fingers at him, and Ekaansh bhaiya spoke up, leaving the threat hanging ominously,

"You better take good care of our sister, or else..."