33. Special Care

Third person's Pov:-

Ekaansh finished telling how they tried to find Viaanshi. Viaanshi was overcome with emotion. Tears streamed down her face uncontrollably. Her brothers gathered around her. They hugged her tightly. But still, she couldn't stop her tears. Suddenly, amidst her sobs, Viaanshi collapsed. Her body gave in to the overwhelming emotional strain.

Her brothers watched in horror, shocked. Without hesitation, Ekaansh swiftly scooped her up in his arms. He held her close as he carried her to her room. Each step felt like an eternity as they rushed to tend to her. 

Once in her room, they laid her gently on the bed. Worry was etched on their faces as they watched over her. Shrey felt his heart pounding in his chest. He anxiously awaited any sign of her stirring.

As they hovered over her, their collective anguish hung heavy in the air. A silent prayer echoed in each of their minds for Viaanshi's swift recovery.

The doctor arrived promptly after Siddharth's urgent call. Siddharth sensed the gravity of the situation. His stern demeanor left no room for delay. He demanded the doctor's immediate attention. He warned of consequences if he failed to act swiftly.

The doctor examined Viaanshi. He reassured the Raichand family,

"Nothing to worry about, Mr. Raichand. She simply fainted, likely due to weakness or the overwhelming nature of recent events. Ensure she receives a healthy diet, and I'll prescribe some medication to aid her recovery. If you'll excuse me, I'll take my leave now."

Siddharth turned to the doctor, his voice laced with concern.

"Are you certain she'll be alright, doctor?"

The doctor nodded solemnly.

"With proper rest and care, she should recover fully."

Ekaansh let out a shaky breath, relief washing over him. Shrey, meanwhile, reached for Viaanshi's hand, clutching it tightly as he whispered,

"Stay strong, my love. We're here for you."

The brothers exchanged worried glances, silently vowing to ensure Viaanshi's well-being, no matter what it took. For in that moment, her health was their sole priority.

The Raichands nodded gratefully as the doctor left. They felt a glimmer of relief amidst the uncertainty.

"Sure, let me escort you to the gate," Ayaan offered. The doctor nodded in agreement.

After the doctor left, they gathered around Viaanshi's bedside. They formed a circle as they observed her keenly.

After a while, Shreyansh spoke up, capturing their attention.

"Let's adjourn to my room. I have something very important to discuss."

They all nodded and made their way to Shreyansh's room.