70. Morning

Viaanshi's Pov:-

Viaanshi's Pov:-

I woke up to the gentle rays of the morning sun peeking through the curtains. As my eyes fluttered open, I was momentarily disoriented, until the memories of last night came rushing back. A warm blush crept up my cheeks as I recalled the passionate intimacy Shrey and I had shared.

Turning my head slightly, I saw him still soundly asleep beside me. His chiseled features were relaxed, and a few strands of his dark hair fell across his forehead. Unable to resist, I reached out and lightly traced the contours of his face with my fingertips.

His skin was warm and smooth under my touch as I mapped out the strong line of his jaw, the curve of his lips, the sharp angles of his cheekbones. I marveled at how someone could look so ruggedly handsome, yet incredibly peaceful at the same time.

As my fingers drifted down to trace along his collarbone, exposed by the crumpled sheets pooled around his waist, Shrey suddenly stirred. His eyes opened slowly, blinking a few times to clear the haze of sleep. When his gaze met mine, the corners of his lips turned up in a sleepy but undeniably heart-melting smile.

"Good morning, beautiful," he murmured, his voice still husky from sleep.

I felt my cheeks grow warmer at the term of endearment, but I couldn't help but return his smile.

"Good morning."

Shrey reached up and cupped my cheek, his thumb caressing my flushed skin.

"Were you staring at me while I was sleeping?"

There was a teasing lilt to his words, but I didn't miss the flicker of heat in his eyes as well.

"Maybe," I replied, unable to resist playing along. "You're rather nice to look at."

He chuckled, the rich sound seeming to reverberate through me.

"Is that so?" With a swift movement, he rolled until his body was hovering over mine, our faces just inches apart. "Well, in that case, feel free to look all you want."

My breath caught in my throat at his sudden proximity, at the delicious weight of him pressing me into the mattress. His eyes had darkened to a deep, molten brown, sparking with an intensity that had my pulse fluttering erratically.

"Shrey.." I breathed out his name like a moan, unsure if it was meant as a plea or a warning. All I knew was that I was quickly getting lost in the storm of desire brewing in his gaze.

One corner of his mouth quirked up in that heart stoppingly cocky grin of his.

"Yes, love?"

The endearment rolled off his tongue so naturally, so possessively. My hands seemed to move of their own accord, sliding up the sculpted planes of his back and tangling in the soft locks at the nape of his neck.