67. Wedding

(Kaleera ceremony:- The significance is to provide good wishes to the bride and to remind her of her cousins and friends whom she is going to leave behind when she gets married

(Kaleera ceremony:- The significance is to provide good wishes to the bride and to remind her of her cousins and friends whom she is going to leave behind when she gets married. The coconut shape of the kaleere is symbolic that she never runs out of food in the new home, while the metal symbolizes wealth and prosperity.)

And mere yaha jaisa hota h maine waisa hi mention kia h although I don't know much about rituals. So excuse the errors 🤐.

Viaanshi's Pov:-

The morning of the kaleera ceremony dawned with a hushed air of reverence and sentimentality. As I went about my pre-wedding rituals, my heart felt weighted by the profound significance of today's ceremony. The kaleerein were not just ornate bangles - they were sacred symbols of the marital union I was soon to enter, of the new life awaiting me beyond the sheltered world I had known thus far.

I hadn't realized I had been lost in thought until a gentle rap on my door snapped me back to reality.

"Princess? Are you ready for the ceremony?" came Mimmi's warm voice from the other side.

Taking a fortifying breath, I opened the door to find my entire family already waiting for me including Mrs Raichand too. That's something I didn't except though. Dada, Mimmi and papa, and of course, my four beloved brothers Ekaansh, Avyaan, Ayaan and Siddharth. They were all smiling at me with a mixture of eagerness and wistfulness.

"There she is, our gorgeous soon to be bride!" Ayaan bhai grinned.

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

Despite my impending farewell, my brothers made no efforts to hide their immense pride and affection for me.

"Our little princess didn't even need any royal jewelry or makeup today," Ekaansh bhaiya remarked gruffly, his eyes shining with unmistakable moisture. "She's out-glowing the sun all on her own radiance!"

I ducked my head shyly, my own eyes stinging with grateful tears at his words. No matter how grown up I became, they would forever be the indulgent parents who nurtured and cherished me through every step.