4. Decision...

Viaanshi's Pov:-

Viaanshi's Pov:-

After bidding goodbye to Abeer, I retreated to my room, opting for a refreshing shower to clear my mind. Once finished, I turned to my laptop, my appetite already satiated from earlier.

For the sake of the children at the orphanage, whom I hold dear despite our lack of blood relation, I've resolved to find employment. While Abeer's support saved our orphanage from crashing last time, I prefer not to rely solely on others. Securing a job will allow me to save money for any future crises.

I came across an advertisement for "Anshvi Corporations Ltd," currently the most profitable company in India, with increasing turnover and a strong goodwill.

They have a vacant position for the Accountant Head, which aligns perfectly with my MBA qualification. The interview is scheduled for Tuesday, just two days away. Determined to excel, I decided to prepare rigorously for the two-stage process: a written competitive exam followed by a group discussion. With a passing percentage requirement of above 90% in the written exam, I knew I needed to focus and prepare diligently.

(Note: The details of the exam are fictional and for illustrative purposes only.)

Dismissing my apprehensions, I dove into my studies. Sleep often eludes me, prompting me to resort to sleeping pills at least twice a week for some respite. Aware of the risks, I use them sparingly. Glancing at the clock, I noticed it was already 4:00 AM. Deciding to make productive use of the time, I opted to tidy up my room.

After finishing the cleaning, I turned my attention to packing my luggage. With the company located in Mumbai and I'm currently residing in Rishikesh, I knew that if selected, relocation would be necessary. However, for now, my focus remained solely on preparing for the interview. Whether or not I secured the position, I resolved to explore job opportunities in Mumbai considering its comparatively better employment prospects.

Regardless of the outcome, I pledged to continue sending money to the orphanage caretaker every month. Being a top performer in both school and college, with Accounting being my favorite subject, I felt confident about my chances in the interview.

Regardless, all I could do was hope for the best!

While packing my clothes into my trolley bag, I spotted a cute paper bag given by him. My eyes welled up with unshed tears as I reached for it. Wiping away my tears, I carefully retrieved the letter tucked inside.

"Tum meri woh adhuri kavita ho , jise main apni saari umr dena chahta hu"

"You are that incomplete poem of mine, which I want to devote my entire life to."

Reading it, tears flowed like a river down my cheeks. Hastily, I tucked the letter away, hiding it beneath my clothes.

I made my way to the balcony, gripping the railing tightly. Suddenly, a whisper escaped my lips.