5. Emotions..

Shreyansh's POV:

Shreyansh's POV:

A man in his thirties suddenly appeared, seeing her faint. He started calling her name and gently patting her cheeks.

Seeing him touch her made my blood boil.

"How dare he lay a hand on her? I'll tear his hands off," I thought angrily.

Then his phone rang, distracting him from her unconscious body. He stood up, glanced at her, and stepped away to take the call.

As he left, I thought worriedly,

"How does he know her? What's their relationship?"

I trust her completely, but I'm wary of others around her. She's so innocent and trusting of people who often betray her without realizing it. I know her better than anyone, able to understand her thoughts just by looking into her eyes. She knows me just as deeply.

However, one event changed everything, intertwining our lives, and I can't forget those responsible. I haven't sought revenge yet; I want her to confront them.

They were solely responsible for her suffering in that incident, so I haven't taken away her right to face them. My thoughts were interrupted by the approaching medical team.

I scooped her up in my arms and hurried to the cabin. Despite the rush of emotions, holding her close felt comforting after so long, though now wasn't the time to dwell on it.

Once inside, I gently laid her on the couch and tightly held her hand as the doctors examined her. With each passing moment, my heart raced like finishing a marathon. 

The doctors said her fainting might be from fatigue and weakness, offering precautions before leaving. Kneeling beside her, I noticed her dull complexion and thinner frame. I wondered if she'd been ill for days without proper care.

The thought twisted my heart. There was a time when even a scratch on her would send her whole household into a frenzy, with doctors always on standby.

She is the cherished daughter of Vivaan and Shreya Raichand, breaking their family's seven-generation streak of only male descendants. Of her four brothers, she's the only sister. However, one incident forced her to leave her loved ones behind, leaving a void.

She was the beloved princess of the household, adored by all who cherished her like a fragile doll. Her wishes were fulfilled without her even asking. Despite her status, she remained remarkably humble, a beacon of kindness who helped all in need.

Achieving so much at a young age, her dedication to her passions made her family proud. Yet amidst the admiration, envy lurked in the shadows.

Oh, how I wish I had realized this sooner...

As she slowly opened her eyes, her innocence radiated like a newborn's, making me chuckle involuntarily. Startled, she turned to face me, eyes widening in realization. Swiftly rising despite her weakness, she held up her palm when I tried to help, halting me.