79. Consummation

Next two chapters are already updated on scroll stack! Check it out 💖

Skip the whole chapter if you're uncomfortable!

Mature content ahead🔞

Third Person's Pov:-

Viaanshi's eyes met Shreyansh's. His eyes showed many strong emotions that she could not fully understand. They both knew without saying that today would be a very special day for them.

Shreyansh leaned in close. He kissed Viaanshi's ear tenderly. He kissed along her jawline. He stopped just before kissing her lips that wanted his kiss badly.

She shuddered as his warm breath touched her lips. It seemed he would finally kiss her after so much waiting. But at the last second, she turned her head so his lips only grazed her jaw.

A smile appeared on his face, showing he understood her shyness.

Shreyansh pulled back a little. He looked at her intensely her eyes heavy with desire, lips parted wanting his kiss, her chest rising and falling with uneven breaths.

Only when he didn't move closer did she open her eyes fully, her cheeks turning red from the passionate look in his eyes.

Shyness overcame her then, and she retreated to the far end of the balcony to create space between them.

One of Viaanshi's hands went to the nuptial chain on her chest, as if drawing courage from the symbolic marriage necklace against her pounding heart.

Though her back was now to Shreyansh, the shy smile on her lips invited him. He accepted that unspoken invitation by stepping close and putting his strong arms around her slim waist, pulling her body against his.

Her breath got stucked, feeling him this close. He put his face in the crook of her neck and started leaving wet kisses on her neck.

Shiver ran down her spine feeling his lips on her skin . She tightly clutched his arm which was on her waist and rested her head on his chest.

Her breaths were getting uncontrollable because of his torture, and a moan escaped her mouth when he bit on her neck and started sucking that area swirling his tongue on her skin.

Shreyansh turned Viaanshi around by gently touching her shoulder. She kept looking down, feeling too shy to make eye contact with him.

He reached up and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. Her hair was being blown a little by the outside breeze coming through the balcony.

He slowly traced his fingers on eyes then on her nose, he parted her lips with his fingers, by now her breathing was more uneven.

She was shivering under his touch, he slided his fingers on her neck he was about to reach her cleavage she got out of his hold.