(Betrayal)

"IT WAS YOU. That fucker bets over you that's why I killed him."

.

.

.

Those words constantly ran in my mind while I was in the car. Thankfully, Sung-hoon didn't ask me anything other than about the phone call from the police. The car stopped in front of the police station. Sung-hoon gets out of the car first while I'm getting anxious. 

"Don't get so anxious, you know I'm here for you, right?" I heard the voice outside of the car window from my side. I looked up at him and nodded in answer. 

He opened the door for me and extended his hand. I took it without looking at him. We both walked inside the police station, I noticed many gazes turned to us. My anxiousness grew further. 

"Hello, I'm Y/n-" I asked one of the officers after entering when another abruptly cut me off. 

"Here, miss Y/N. I'm the one who called you here." The officer said from a distance. He wasn't much older nor too young. He was probably in his early forties. I shook my head and paced towards him. 

"Hello officer Kang, I'm Y/N. I-" I got cut off again by him. 

"Miss Y/N, may I know who's this person beside you and what's your relationship with him?" He asks. I opened my mouth to answer but closed it as I heard Sung-hoon speaking. 

"I'm Cha Sung-hoon. I'm the secretary of the owner of the Soul University." He asserts while staring deep into the man before him, making a dominant aura.

Officer Kang's mouth hung open and his eyes grew big, his face suddenly started looking pale. He blinked fast before speaking. 

"B-Bangtan's secretary?" He questioned while stuttering. Sung-hoon bobbed his head in answer. Bangtan? I thought in mind.

"I-I'm s-sorry sir, I didn't know you were an acquaintance with her." The officer bowed in apology to Sung-hoon. If he is so afraid of Sung-hoon, then how did he not recognize him in the first place?

"What's done is done, officer, but I want to know, what was so important that you had to call Miss Y/N so late in the night?" I was surprised to see Sung-hoon's intimidating side while he remained professional.

Many questions started appearing in my mind. Miss Kim (Principal) told me not to ask questions about the mansion's owners. And I wasn't bothered about that, yet. But now, seeing the officer's reaction after hearing Sung-hoon's being their secretary made me curious. 

Who are they? Why everyone's is afraid of them? Aren't they just the normal owner of the university? And most importantly, Where are they? I've been staying at their guest house for months but haven't seen them yet.

Even when I accidentally went to their mansion, It didn't seem like someone lived there. Don't they want to know who is living on their property? But now, I am curious to know about them.

Officer Kang nodded before answering, "We've found four dead bodies near the Han River, which is close to where we found Choi Yeonjun's body." He states, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"And I don't think, miss Y/N is the one who killed them." Sung-hoon voiced, raising his eyebrows. A chuckle left my mouth, but quiet enough not to be heard. 

"I'm not saying that she is the one who killed them, sir. But I called her here because we've found some text on their phones that mentioned Miss Y/N. And I want you to confirm, if you know them or not." The officer answered. 

"Then we shouldn't waste further time. Let's be done with the work already." This time I said. The officer turned after bobbing his head in yes, Sung-hoon and I paced our feet after him and started following him.