(WHAT's WITH TAEHYUNG?)

Jungkook's POV:-

I was so happy but confused at the same time. I feel that it was too early for us but I like it, I've never been in a relationship before so I don't know the feeling of being in one. I've slept with a lot of women but never felt how I felt today even though we just met a few hours ago, do I like her?

I should ask her but before I could I felt someone's energy near me that was not a human, it was probably one of my Hyung so I got up from her and stood aside and saw Taehyung coming through a wall but he wasn't looking at me but Y/N.

I turned to look at her and shit she was also looking at him and he caught her staring at him, I should do something otherwise he'll know that she can see us. It's not like I don't wanna tell them but I want her consent for that.

Jungkook:- Hey Taehyungii, what are you doing here?

I asked hopefully he'll be distracted by this and forget about her staring at him. He looked at me suspiciously but diverted his focus from her to me at least, I knew he was smart he wasn't gonna believe easily whatever excuse I was going to give him.

Taehyung:- I was here to inform you that Namjoon Hyung asked you, there's something that happened and he wants to discuss it with us. By the way, what are you doing here? I see you being around her all the time, is something going on?

He asked glancing at her in between, shit, I knew that he'll be suspicious. I've to come up with something real quick otherwise he'll suspect us more.

Jungkook:- What are you talking about? I already told everyone that I followed her today because I want to confirm that she is the one who got the scholarship and not a fraud. Also, I came to her room because I like this room, I like to read her assignments and watch movies because she often watches here.

Taehyung:- Oh, okay, but you don't need to confirm about her, the university would never make such a mistake, and if she was someone who wasn't real and somehow got here then Sunghoon would already know it by now.

At least he believed me a little bit but I don't think that he was fully convinced about me and Y/N being together all day.

Taehyung:- I also have something to confirm, but I will do it when the time is right. Jin Hyung had already cleaned up the mess in the kitchen, but the real problem is, what to do when she will get shocked after seeing the mess cleaned up by itself, not that she would believe that one of the seven ghosts cleaned the kitchen for her.