(Chaotic)

If Jimin hyung isn't the one who saw me and Y/n talking, then who???

.

.

.

Y/N's POV:- 

I'm happy because I'm going to university today, Oh! I forgot to mention, Because of some reason, the university was closed for a couple of weeks. and now since the university has reopened, I will be able to remain separate from everyone else at least for a few hours, where I can process everything.

Not going to lie, they all are extremely attractive and all of them are so good that every time I see them I feel my core getting wet just by their presence. But they're acting weird for some days.

Before I could talk more to myself in my mind, the doorbell rings. "Who can it be, early in the morning?" I was curious. I ignored the presence that lingered around me all the time and walked towards the door to open.

"Oh my god!" I saw Mr.Cha standing in front of me, I was so delighted to see him.

Mr.Cha:- Should I take it positively or negatively? 

I can see the little smirk he had on his face as soon as he completed the sentence.

"You know what I mean Mr. Cha," I said, he is giving me a different vibe today. It's not that I don't like but this is new to me.

Mr.Cha:- Are we using honorifics? I think we crossed this stage.

He spoke while I moved sides to let him enter. He faced me again. He was knitting his eyebrows staring at me with a questionable look on his face. 

"You tell me, Mr.Cha, Who is the one who disappears as soon as he reaches the friendship stage? Aren't you supposed to ask if I'm alive or not?" I can feel the guilt in his eyes but that's not the only thing I felt.

I felt some energy behind me and yes noises too. I don't have to make eye contact with them to see where they're looking. Even if I know two of them the most. But in these two weeks, I know about them a little bit more.

Like right now, three of them standing on my left while others are on my right. Just beside me on my left Jungkook stood all quiet and silent while the rest of them chattering with each other. 

I grabbed his little pinky with mine just to get his attention but too slowly to get anyone's attention. He tilted his head a little to face me, we made eye contact for a couple of seconds but I found something deeper in his eyes.

Like he wanted to say so much to me, We talked with our eyes so much in those two seconds that I forgot that there were others in the room too. 

Mr.Cha:- I'm sorry Y/N, I was so busy with my work but I told my trusted people to look out for you. And besides, I know that the university was closed so you don't have to go for some days.

"Uh hun, But at least you should have texted me and can't you talk to me even if I don't have to go to the university? Anyway, I'm letting it aside but you have to buy me my favorite ice cream."

I wasn't angry with him, I just wanted to tease him which worked. He giggled and came closer to me.

Mr.Cha:- Sure. Did you have breakfast?

"Not yet, want to join me?" I knew his answer so I didn't wait to hear it. "come, I already prepared it." With that, I leave Jungkook's pinky and paced towards the table. Eight of them followed me like a baby followed his mother.

Yoongi:- Is it me or are you all also seeing the changes in Sung-hoon's behavior?

HE TALKED- The only time I heard his voice, was the day I saw them all for the first time and then I've heard it now.

Taehyung:- Yes, Yoongi Hyung you're right but he isn't the only one whose behavior has changed.

I can clearly see where this conversation is going and to whom taehyung is pointing. I looked at Jungkook who sat right beside me. Staring at Taehyung as if he got the chance to fight he would break his bones. Of course, if ghosts had bones.

Yoongi:- What do you mean Taehyunga? 

Taehyung:- Nothing Hyung, I'm saying he's not the only one we all have been acting a little different including Y/n. 

Jin:- Don't mind him he's talking nonsense, he must have seen Jimin first in the morning that's why.

Thank god Jin stepped in the middle otherwise now I'll be the first human to witness ghosts fighting.

Namjoon:- He isn't saying wrong though. Sung-hoon Is acting weird. We have been together for years. It's rare for him to have breakfast with us or even behave like this with us. 

Is it true? Am I special? I couldn't hide my happiness and giggle in low which didn't go unnoticed by all of them.

Mr.Cha:- What happened? Do you remember something good?

"Ah yes, actually I'm happy to go to university, and Yeonjun also came back and he also has something to say to me. I'm excited about it, that's all" good save y/n. But why suddenly I felt chills around me?

Jungkook Teahyung and Mr- Sung-hoon had the same face as if they were annoyed by something. I turn left to get the water but the only thing I see is the same expression on all their faces, for a second I almost make eye contact with yoongi. 

But Sung-hoon decided to give me a reply almost an eternity later.

Mr.Cha:- That's good. So, should we go now?

Perfect, this is the perfect time when I don't want to be near them. Why do they suddenly start giving cold vibes? Without wasting a second, we both headed out to the university and soon reached.

Mr. Cha:- I'll be there after your classes, call me if you need something. 

I nodded and went to my class, Soon I reached the class and stood in front of the entrance but didn't go inside. A hand reached my shoulder I turned my head to see the owner of the hand and I found the person I missed so much in these two weeks.

"Oh my god! Yeonjuna~, it's you." I spoke with excitement, He hugged me first as if he wanted me to know that he missed me too. I didn't waste a second and hugged him back with the same energy.

Yeonjun:- I missed you Y/N, how- 

Before he could complete his sentence the professor interrupted him. We both turned our heads toward the voice of the professor.

Professor:- If you two are reconciled, can we start class now? 

We giggled and stepped inside together, we both sat together as he's my bench mate. But I felt something...

I felt the energy that I found at home I looked everywhere to find any of them but I found none, BUT...

.

.

.

Author:- Hello sweeties, it's been a long time, hope you're fine. Vote and comment on this chapter. See you in the next chapter Love ya bye<3