(Excited)

Who the fuck called this a Guest house? I would love to live here all my life, In my current situation this is what I saw as a dream house

Who the fuck called this a Guest house? I would love to live here all my life, In my current situation this is what I saw as a dream house. Omg! These rich people! Anyway, thank you, god, for this I must have done some good deeds in my previous life.

Mr. Cha waving turned towards me and said "You'll be staying here All your necessities will be provided to you and if something is missing feel free to inform me. Let's get inside I'll show you the Guest house." ' IF SOMETHING IS MISSING? ' Like what? I'm already so astonished by it.

We entered through the main gate and I saw a swimming pool, Wow, we walked further and we entered into a living room then the kitchen, and garden, he showed me every area of the guest house except the bedroom and the bathroom.

"Miss Y/N, this will be your bedroom and inside it, you'll have a bathroom with a closet, But if you have any issues with the room or anything you can change into another room or you can tell me, the other rooms were also cleaned and prepare like this so, you only have to take your belongings, you can use this house however you want as long as you're staying here but remember this you can't bring anyone or tell anyone about this." Mr. cha said

After hearing this I walked into the room and As soon as I entered the room, I started admiring the beauty of the whole room

After hearing this I walked into the room and As soon as I entered the room, I started admiring the beauty of the whole room. Everything was beautiful and perfect, I turned toward Mr. Cha, He was also perfect and handsome like this room.

(Did I just really compare him with a room?)

I stared at him and gestured for him to come inside, He didn't come inside the room without my permission, God!, Stop it already Y/n, This is not the time to be tempted by him. He came inside and pointed his finger toward a door.

I walked towards the door, held the doorknob, and twisted open it. Now I'm on cloud nine, The bathroom was also too good and there's a walking closet too. "Miss Y/n, do you like your room or do you want to switch to another room?" Mr. Cha asked

No but can you stay with me too, SHUT UP, STUPID HORNY GIRL, I'm not horny you dirty mind but he's too good to resist, SHUT THIS CRAP FOR NOW OTHERWISE I'LL MAKE YOU DO SOME EMBARESS THING IN FRONT OF YOUR LITTLE CRUSH, okay I'll stop for now happy, (humph)

After arguing with myself I finally decided to answer him, "No, Mr. Cha everything is good I don't think I need to change this room, In fact, this is better than what I imagined before coming here," I said and noticed his little smile.

"I'm glad that you like it, You already have my number that Mrs. Kim gave you with other things, So if you need anything at any time you can always call me, Now it's time for me to go there will be two maids are coming in 5 minutes to help you and after that they'll go because no one can stay or come here except me or people whom I personally send by myself." He said

He went after explaining everything to me soon the maids came and helped me without talking much, they just helped me and went off.

It's 11 at night right now, I still can't be able to sleep because of the new environment so I decided to eat something because why not, I went downstairs and went to the kitchen there's already everything that I needed.

Mr. Cha told me that all the food and groceries were already stocked and would be restocked before they ran out. I quickly made ramen, started TV, and started watching a drama.

I was enjoying my ramen and drama (a perfect late-night combination) when I felt something behind me, The hair on my neck raised at that feeling of someone behind me, I stopped eating and put the bowl of ramen on the desk in front of me before turned to see the person or whatever behind me.

I'm not a person who fears ghosts but dude I don't like hide and seek where always I seek and you'll hide. When I turned I saw ... no one. Yeah, like what do you expect? A handsome man who is a ghost, lol

I turned off the TV and wash the dishes before going to sleep now I understand that I need food to get sleep and tell me honestly who the fuck says that food gives us energy, I can sleep for 10 hours straight after eating. Yeah, call me monster but that's true.

With these though I drift to sleep.

Only if she knows what is coming to her.

AUTHOR:- Hello sweeties, hope you like this Chapter and vote, and comment for this too. See you soon. Love ya<3