(Starting A New Life)

Author POV:- 

Y/n was very excited to start her 'New Life', She always dreamed of having a successful simple life that has a good job, her own house, a loving husband, and her own family, She was very grateful to Addie and her family for taking care of her, but she also want to achieve everything by her own.

Y/n has lived with Addie and her family since she was 10 before that Y/n used to live in Seoul with her parents but her parents died due to an illness when she was 7, and after that, she came to this small village in Busan to live with her grandma, But unfortunately, her grandma also died when she turned 10, Then Mrs.Choi, who was y/n's neighbor and her grandma's friend asked y/n to live with them.

Y/n agreed because she didn't have any other option and their daughter was also a best friend of Y/n, With time she became part of their family, They treat her like their daughter, and she too treats them as her parents, and Addie like her sister but one day Mr. Choi got transferred to America and they asked Y/n if she can go with them and continue her studies there.

But Y/n always wanted to study at Seoul University that's why she rejected their offer, They insisted on her but she didn't want to be a burden on them so she rejected their offer.

Mr. Choi was concerned about her so he told her to stay in the house as long as she wanted and also wanted to take care of her tuition fees, She only agreed to stay in the house but rejected the fees offer cause she already prepared everything. They didn't argue after that but assured her that if she ever changed her mind on anything she could tell them without a thought.

Y/n packed all her belongings and was ready to go, She glanced at the house one more time before leaving, and her eyes got watery as she started remembering all the memories she had in this house with Addie and her family.

She stands outside the door and locks it when her phone starts ringing, She picks up without seeing the number, "Hello, this is Seoul University, We want to know that we prepared everything and you have to take the house key directly from the University Head Office and one person will help you with everything, So you have to come before Tuesday to take your keys and other things," The women on the other side said it once and I just answered her in a yes then she cut the call.

Y/n's POV:-

I was on the train to Seoul when I started to feel drowsy, I closed my eyes for seconds, and when I opened my eyes and looked at the time it had already been 4 hours, WHAT, how can I sleep that much I quickly wipe the drool from my mouth and straightening myself. 

only 14 min were left to reach Seoul, I'm so excited. I pick up my phone and start playing it, yes in these 4 hours, there's not a single call or message I got. But I'll make new friends maybe I can now have a boyfriend, The time passed quickly and I reached Seoul.

The time I stepped into Seoul I got a different gut feeling, like that feeling was warning me of something and at the same time made me feel like something new had begun.

I shrugged my shoulder at that, maybe it was because of the new atmosphere, I got out of the station and waited for a cab, The cab came and I gave him the address of the university and he started driving.

The university wasn't very far from the station, I got out of the cab took out my bags handed the driver cash, and thanked him with a bow, I stood at the entrance of the university and my mouth hung open.

OMG! This is beautiful, how big and beautiful this University looks from the outside......... and inside, as I stepped inside, I had to go to the Head Office but where it is? Then I saw a guy with a beautiful face, I straight went for him and tapped on his shoulders.

He turned and looked at me with confusion and said "YES?" "Umm, Do you know where the Head Office is?" I asked him, his face giving a normal expression.

"Yes, you want me to tell you directions or I can show you also?" He asks in his sweet melodic voice, Before I go lost in his eyes and voice I answer "Can you show me the Office, please?" I asked even if I was good at studies but not with the directions so I asked him to show me.

"Sure, let's go," He said and gave me a soft smile, God! don't let me melt this easily, "By the way, I'm Hwang Y/n," I introduced myself, He looked at me and smiled "You've got a nice name y/n, I'm Choi Yeonjun," I smile at him and with that we reached the Head Office.

"We reached, By the way, let's catch up later, give me your phone," He said and I gave him, knowing, what he wanted to do soon I heard his phone ringing, "Here's my number, call me when you get free," He said with a smile "Sure, bye,"  I said then he went off, I knocked at the door of the Head office and heard a 'come in'

I took a deep breath, thinking that the moment I stepped into this office, I was going to start a new life.

AUTHOR:- Hello sweeties, hope you'll like this chapter and comment below I love to see your comment you'll motivate me a lot. Thank you and Love ya<3.