(Annoyed by a ghost)

"I love traveling but-" Sunghoon said but stopped when he saw me flinching, "Are you okay? What happened?" He asked me.

"N-nothing, I just felt like someone got into an accident behind us," 'GOOD SAVE, Y/N', I said to myself. 

"That was a good one," Jungkook said, I turned to him and gave him a cold death stare. He laughed but then I ignored him and put my whole focus on Sunghoon.

"Umm, what were you saying about your likes?" I asked him again because I wanted my focus to be diverted from Jungkook. 

"Oh, I was saying that I like traveling but I'm into cooking nowadays, I always try to learn something new." He said. I smiled at him and nodded.

"He never cooked in his entire life and never had a girlfriend before, I don't know why and how suddenly he got interested in cooking rather than traveling," Jungkook said and I looked toward the rare view mirror to see him and warned to be quit till we reach the university.

After 15 minutes and chatting a little bit more we reached the university and before I could say anything Shunghoon got out of the car. What's with this hurry dude? but as I said before, he was perfect and a gentleman too. Not like this idiot who's still sitting behind me.

Sunghoon came to my side and opened the door for me. I got out of the car too and turned to him, "Thank you, for dropping me. I see you later, and drive carefully." I said to him and He smiled at me and said,  "I will. Now you should go inside." He said, I internally dance in this romantic moment.

Sunghoon sat in the car at waved to me before starting the car.

 "So, how many of us you can see? and since when you can see or hear us? Did you tell anyone about us?" As soon as Sunghoon left, Junkook started.

I looked at him for a second then replied, "I can see all the seven of you, and from 2:30 in the morning but I didn't tell anyone about you all yet." I said, He nodded and started walking along with me to the class.

We both entered the class and saw Yeonjun already waving at me, I waved him back then I heard, "Is he Yeonjun? The guy who you guys were talking about in the car?" Jungkook asks but I can't answer him here otherwise people will think I'm mad or something.

I quickly get out of the class and make my way toward the corner, I already know that Jungkook is following me, "Are you not going to attend the class?" He asked me when we stopped in front of the gate of the music class.

"Jungkook you have to be quiet until we both get home, I can't talk to you here in front of everyone otherwise people will think I'm crazy," I said but he shook his head and I stared at him confusingly.

"Then I'll get bored, and I want to ask some questions to you," Jungkook said, and when I opened my mouth to answer I saw Me. Lee enters the class, Oh shit, without saying anything I start running towards the class.

Me and Jungkook both entered the class and Mr. Lee didn't say anything, Wow. I bowed to him and went towards my seat.

"Where did you suddenly go after waving at me? and don't worry, I already told Mr.Lee that you left something in your student locker that's why he didn't say anything to you," Yeonjun starts as soon as I sat in my seat, 

"Oh thank you so much Yeonjun you're the best," I said to him and gave him a side hug. He smiled at me and patted my head, But we were both interrupted by Mr.Lee when he asked everyone to submit their assignment.

"Hmm umm, Thank you for paying me so much attention," Jungkook said with a sarcastic tone. I rolled my eyes at him. He was sitting beside me on my left while Yeonjun was sitting on my right.

AUTHOR:- Hello sweeties, hope you'll like this chapter. Vote and comment on this chapter and take care, Love ya<3