(NAMES)

...?:- Yaa, Even if I'm just a ghost I can still smell the smell of delicious food, Now I'm craving it.

One of them said and I purposefully dropped my chopstick to see who was saying this, Oh it's the guy who was sitting on my bed earlier. Not gonna lie, till now, I have only seen 6 of them but they all were handsome.

Men.1:- It's okay Jungkook, you can't do anything other than going to another room.

The man who spoke first when I came downstairs replied to the boy who was sitting in my bed in the morning, whose name was Jungkook. But what is the name of this first one?

Jin:- Namjoon, don't tease the little boy when he can't even drink his favorite Banana milk, Hehehe.

I giggle along with them when a guy named Jin replies to the man who teased Jungkook, whose name is Namjoon, and they all six, turn to me, I don't even have to look up to see them, I can feel their eyes on me. But thank god that Mr.Cha came just in time, put everything on the table, and sat down in front of me.

Mr.Cha said, "Why were you laughing?" I looked at him and shook my head before saying, "Nothing Mr.Cha, I Just remembered a joke that Yeonjun told me yesterday." 

He looked at me but I couldn't understand his expression, He seemed a little angry and shocked too. "You can call me Sunghoon, We know each other now and you also gave me permission to call you by your name." Mr.Cha said But why is he explaining that And- Wait is he blushing? OMG.

"O-Okay, Mr-, Sunghoon." I said.

Namjoon:- Did you see that too? Sunghoon blushed, maybe first time in his life.

Really? Omg! I'm honored then, HAHA. Sunghoon looked at me and said while chewing, "Y/n, Who is Yeonjun?" I nearly choked myself when he asked me suddenly. Is he the same guy who doesn't even smile at me?

"Oh, He's my classmate almost in every class except one, I met him the day I came here, In the University, and now we are friends. He even introduced me to his group" I replied to him. He nodded in reply then again put his focus on his food.

...?:- What's going on here? What are you guys talking about?

I saw a man who came out of nowhere, He had pale skin, He said with a heavy and raspy voice. He looked like, He had just woken up from his precious sleep. It's the same guy who asked earlier about me.

Namjoon:- Oh, You woke up. Who's ever going to believe that a ghost can sleep more than a human could? How can you sleep that much Yoongi?

Namjoon said to the guy (Yoongi). He looked at Namjoon with an annoyed face and then says,

Yoongi:- We can't sleep Namjoonah, I just keep my eyes closed.

...?:- what's going on here?

Another one and the seventh one came and FUCK, he's too handsome to be a dead man. Why the fuck am I surrounded by eight handsome men but still single. Oh, my bad, eight men but only one was human (huff).

He was there too when I came downstairs but I didn't see his face then.

Yoongi:- I asked the same question a minute ago but I didn't get any reply, Taehyung. And where were you I looked for you everywhere five minutes ago.

So the last one name is Taehyung. Indeed he has a beautiful name like he himself is. But before Taehyung could reply Jungkook started saying something.

Jungkook:- We are observing Sunghoon here. He's acting differently with her. But Wait, Yoongi Hyung, Didn't you ask about her before Sunghoon came? Then where did you go after that?

Yoongi:- I went to sleep when I saw that she went to make breakfast, otherwise just like you I also craved food then.

They all said, "Oh", in unison and separated their ways from the dining room, I breathed out that I was holding back that I didn't even know. 

"Y/n, I think you should get ready now, It's almost time for us to go," Sunghoon said.

Now, the real problem is, How will I get ready when there are seven men walking around me? What if they came while I taking a shower or getting dressed? But I nodded to him, got up from the seat, and went upstairs to my room.

I saw Jungkook again sitting on my bed, This dude does really like my bed. I can see that. But I have to take my mobile from there, How will I do that?

Author:- Hey sweeties I thought about changing some things in this book, and I would love to see your suggestion. I hope you'll this chapter. Vote and comment and take care of yourself. Love ya, bye.<3