(Spicy night with Tae)

After we cleared our feelings with each other we both decided to go with the flow, this time I let my heart do whatever it wanted and hoped everything would go well. After I entered my room I quickly changed into my PJs and went downstairs to make dinner.

It's strange, no one is yelling or running. it's so quiet here. Did they all go somewhere, well it's good I can make dinner in peace. I started making dinner and when I finished I felt that someone was watching me. 

I scan everywhere to see a sight of anyone but I see no one. I shrugged off my shoulder and again concentrated on my work, I ate my dinner and now it was time to wash the dishes, I started with a plate and thought about Jungkook.

It's not like I'm missing him but I'm just curious where everyone goes, but what I heard the next froze me at my spot.

...?:- Are you looking for everyone or are you curious ' about where they went '

Shit, did he find that I can see them. I don't have courage to turn and see who is it. I can face anyone but Taehyung he looks angry every time I see him. 

...?:- I know you can hear me there's no need to put on your ignoring act just turn around and face me otherwise I can tell everyone anytime and trust me some of them will like to make you answer in their way. That you won't like.

I think now it's the time when I have to face reality, I turned around and a gasp left my mouth... It's him... H-He's Taehyung. Omg, out of all people why him? and Why is he looking so hot, (FOR ONCE CAN YOU NOT BE SO HORNY ALL THE TIME) Okay chill, inner voice it's not like he's gonna read my mind.

Taehyung:- I know I'm looking hot but let's clear things up first then we going to discuss about your little horny mind.

Taehyung said with a smirk on his face making me stand there in shock, since when the ghost can read minds too? 

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE? How can you able to read my mind and since when did you know about my superpowers of seeing and touching ghosts?" Now I embarrassed myself by admitting my horny thoughts prediction of his was true. 

He raised an eyebrow and started to come slowly towards me, my back was already touching the cold tiles of the countertop but he didn't stop. He came in front of me barely leaving space between us.

Taehyung:- I just thought you could only see and talk with us but now I know that there's something else you can do. Wait, is that why, Jungkook is always following you like a lost puppy. Is there something going on between you two?

Why I'm getting wet suddenly, no Y/n you can't think anything with him even though he was so hot but Don't, Think about the kiss you shared with Jungkook a while ago. (DON'T THINK OF THREESOME BITCH) fine geez, I won't.

"Why don't you ask this your friend, I think he'll give you answers better than me" I don't know from where did I got this much courage to say this to him but why my voice come like that?

Taehyung:- Are we wet princess? Are you wet for me?

Taehyung came to my level and whispered in my ear but he didn't just do that he started licking my ear and I couldn't control now anymore, "ahh, fuck" I moaned. 

Taehyung:- yeah moan like that princess, moan my name with this little mouth of yours. I'll make you moan harder when I'll fuck you hard.

With that he grab he grabbed my nape and pulled me into a kiss for seconds I couldn't process what happening then he growled and said in between the kiss. "Kiss me back princess" I tried to free myself from his grip but he was stronger than he looked.

Taehyung:- I said kiss me back.

He said with another growl and I kissed him back, not wanting to upset him. He deepens the kiss by pulling me closer to him by my waist with his other hand. I put both my hands around his neck and started losing all my control of his body.

Taehyung:- Do you know how long I waited for this? Nah, you don't. You don't know how every night I came to your room and stared at you with an emotion that I never felt before for anyone, You don't know how much I yearned for you, how much I controlled myself all of the time when I saw somebody near you. You don't know anything, princess, you don't.

Fuck I'm wet as fuck, he's making me want him more. his confession makes me wet. I want him to fuck me mercilessly till I beg him to stop, until his cum filled in every inch of my body.

Author:- This is part one of this chapter the real spice will begin in the next. See you in the next part.<3